Breaking Family Curses - Devil You Will Be Defeated!

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. anddebby@comcast.net
    Fort Washington
    2   Posts

I ask for Prayer from the Righteous, in the name of Jesus that the Spirit of Alcohol, Drugs, Homosexuality, Deceit, Anger, Lust, Gambling, Fornication, Bipolar and any other Spirit that is not of God be removed from my Family.

I am praying that Family members will be SAVED AND DELIVERED! PLEASE RESTORE FAITH, LOVE, JOBS AND THE WILL TO SEEK GOD!

IM THANKING GOD AND BELIEVING ITS ALREADY DONE IN JESUS NAME!

HALELLUJAH!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

2. Touch My Spirit In The Name Of Jesus!
    3   Posts

I stand in faith that our Lord will provide the means and the Holy Spirit will take hold in your family! I also understand that in these times of the “End Of Times” there are many things that take our attention away from what really matters. Our souls, each of us are very precious to our Creator…so as you seek Gods help in restoring unto your family I ask that they also think of your well being and pray for you for it is you that means a great deal to our God! dear one surrender to our Lord and allow Jesus to heal your life and your heart as others will go their way and do what they will ...but as for you…God is going to cause a change in your life that is worthy of Praise! Love to you and continue to fight the good fight in the word of God seek your answers in the Book of Ephesians and during the battle cover yourself with the Whole Armor of God…and when you have done all of this…take your stance in the midst of the battle for the battle is not yours…it is the Lords! I pray this in the name of Jesus!

3. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOUR PRAYER AND IF I MAY ADD -  GOD HAS BROKEN ALL GENERATIONAL CURSES IN MY LIFE. HALLEUJAH!! PRAISE THE LORD!