Psalm 18:46. The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my supplications.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

Psalm 18:46. The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 28:6. Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

FATHER GOD WE BLESSED YOUR HOLY NAME,WE THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS GIFTS,AND HIS FRUIT,WE THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS BLOOD. FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATIONS ON THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME AS WE PRAY IN HIS NAME,AND SPEAK HIS NAME OVER OUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR REVELATIONS OF THE POWER THAT’S IN HIS BLOOD,AND WE BY FAITH PLEAD AND APPLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER OUR LIVES,FAMILIES,HOMES,PEOPLE,HOUSEHOLDS,POSSESSIONS,THIS WORLD,OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE YOUR GLORY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Psalm 31:21.Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city

Psalm 34 (KJV)1. I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
    2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
    3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together.
    4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Psalm 72:18.Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.

Psalm 89:52 Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 103:1.Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Psalm 103:21.Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

Psalm 103:22. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Psalm 104:1. Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

Psalm 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD

Psalm 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.

Psalm 115:12.The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

Psalm 115:13He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.

Psalm 115:15.Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

Psalm 18:46. The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 28:6. Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

Psalm 115:13He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.

Psalm 115:15.Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 115:18 But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.

Psalm 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.

Psalm 115:12.The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

Psalm 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

OUR VICTORIES ARE IN BLESSING HIS HOLY NAME,REVERENCING HIS MIGHTY POWERFUL NAME, THE LORD IS OUR VICTORY IN THIS EARTH.

1 Corinthians 15:57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

2 Corinthians 2:14Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

‹‹ GALATIONS 5:1      Lost Soul ››