Ephesians 3:20 NOW UNTO HIM,THAT IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING,ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE ASK OR THINK,ACCORDING TO HIS POWER WORKING IN US

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving

THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR GOODNESS,THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LONGSUFFERING TOWARDS US,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING KINDNESS,THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEW MERCIES THIS DAY,THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM AND REVELATION KNOWLEDGE,THANK YOU FOR DELIGHTING IN THE PROSPERITY OF YOUR SERVANTS,THANK YOU FOR YOUR DIVINE FAVOUR TODAY,THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR SHIELD,AND FOR GOING BEFORE US TO FIGHT OUR ENEMIES,THANK YOU FOR THE GREATER ONE WHO’S LIVING INSIDE EVERY BORN AGAIN BELIEVING CHILD OF GOD,THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY ON BEHALF OF EVERY HEART THAT IS TOWARDS YOU,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR DOING EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE WHAT WE CAN HOPE,THINK,OR ASK FOR ACCORDING TO YOUR POWER THAT’S WORKING IN US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

WE JUST SOUGHT THE LORD FIRST(read 2 Chronicles Ch.20)

PHILIPPIANS 4:10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
    11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
    12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
    13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
    20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERY PERSON WHO IS IN NEED OF MEDICAL OR DENTAL INSURANCE, OR BOTH, AND WHOEVER IS IN NEED RIGHT NOW OF YOUR DIVINE FAVOUR AND A FINANCIAL BLESSING TO TAKE CARE OF THE NEED ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR OPENING DOORS FOR COVENANT JOBS THAT PAY WELL,AND HAVE EXCELLENT BENEFITS. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR OPENING OUR EYES TO SEE OPPORTUNITIES FOR US TO BE A BLESSING RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES,IN OUR CHURCH HOMES,WHERE GOD HAVE PLANTED THE TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,AND THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT YOU DO EXCEEDLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE WHAT WE CAN HOPE,THINK,ASK, AND BELIEVE YOU FOR IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Ephesians 3:20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

2 Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

Ephesians 1:18-20 (KJV)18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Psalm 3:2-4 (KJV)2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. 4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of His Holy Hill. Selah.

Psalm 5:12. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 30:5.For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 35:27. Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

GLORY ALLELUIA TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY,PRAISE YOUR MIGHTY NAME FOREVER MORE,AMEN,AND AMEN

NOW STAY IN FAITH,AND TALK FAITH,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR MEETING ALL OF MY PERSONAL NEEDS CONCERNING MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS,THANK YOU FATHER GOD, FOR YOUR DIVINE FAVOUR AND FINANCIAL BLESSING TO TAKE CARE OF MY NEEDS RIGHT NOW,I GIVE YOU PRAISE,BY YOUR STRIPES I AM HEALED AND MADE WHOLE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

HEBREWS 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 17:20.And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Luke 1:37. For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Matthew 19:26. But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mark 9:23.Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

LETS PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS POWER TO BE MANIFESTED IN THE MIDST OF US,LETS THANK HIM FOR HIS GLORY TO BE REVEALED IN OUR EARTHLY LIVES,LETS REJOICE BECAUSE WE KNOW OUR GOD IS FOR US,AND HE’S MORE THAN ANYONE OR ANYTHING AGAINST US,LETS PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS FAVOR TODAY,LETS PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS COVENANT TODAY,LETS SHOUT FOR JOY,TO THE LORD GOD WHO WILL CAUSE US TO HAVE VICTORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN