Psalm 19:14.Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

1 Chronicles 16:11.Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Psalm 27:14.Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATIONS OF YOUR STRENGTH AS WE SEEK YOUR FACE,BY PRAISING,AND THANKING YOU,BY WORSHIPING YOU IN THE BEAUTY OF YOUR HOLINESS,BY PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT,BY PRAYING YOUR HOLY SEED BACK TO YOU,BY FASTING AT YOUR LEADING,BY SUBMITTING TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND WORD,BY OBEYING YOU BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU,AND WANT TO PLEASE YOU,FOR YOUR WORD DECLARES THAT WITHOUT FAITH IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE YOU,BUT THEY THAT COME TO YOU,MUST BELIEVE,THAT YOU ARE,AND THAT YOU ARE A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK YOU IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Hebrews 10:23.Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 11:6.But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Exodus 15:2.The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 15:13.Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.

1 Chronicles 16:11.Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

1 Chronicles 16:27.Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

1 Chronicles 16:28.Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

1 Chronicles 29:11-13 (King James Version) 11Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.  12Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.  13Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

Nehemiah 8:10.Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Psalm 8:2.Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Psalm 18:1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

Psalm 18:2.The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:32.It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 18:39.For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

Psalm 19:14.Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 27:1.The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:14.Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 28:7.The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 28:8.The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

Psalm 29:1.Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

Psalm 29:11.The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

Psalm 31:4.Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.