I need to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. mmelendez29
    1   Posts

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

I been out of the will of God for a few years. And i recently gave my heart back to the Lord! but im still struggling with smoking and its effecting my life and my familys life. I need prayer that the Lord will break this chain of addiction. I believe in his word and his healing power. I just need some of my brothers and sister in Christ to come in agreement with me! I thank you in advance for your prayers God Bless you all!!

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

God, This daughter or brother is powerless over this obsession of smoking. Please remove the desire for it and give him or her instead a desire for what’s right. Amen

Most of the time God doesn’t remove the desire instantly, but if you keep asking for His help, and if you cooperate with Him in other ways, you will discover that the obsession gets weaker and weaker.

The more you thank God for the victory—even before you have achieved it—the more you are strengthening your faith that the stranglehold the addiction has had over your life will be broken.

I want to assure you that, regardless of the nature of your addiction, there is a way out. Hold on to that belief, and then go in search of the answer. God will guide you, often through other people.

You can be free!

3. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

WELCOME BACK INTO THE FOLD MMELNDEZ, GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE….......NOW, IN BREAKING BONDAGE AND STRONGHOLDS I HAVE DONE A LITTLE STUDYING FOR YOU AND I KNOW THAT BEING OCCUPIED BY THE DEADLY SPIRIT OF CIGARETTE ADDICTION IS FOUGHT THROUGH SPIRITUAL WARFARE. I AM A PRAYER WARRIOR AND AM HAPPY TO PRAY TO PUT AN END TO YOUR ADDICTION. FIRST, THE PRIMARY WEAPON OF THE DEVIL IS DECEIPT, WE HAVE ALL BEEN DECEIVED NOW AND THEN. IF YOU KEEP IN GOD’S WORD, WHICH WE USE TO PULL DOWN STRONGHOLDS, JESUS SAID “YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. ADDICTIONS (STRONGHOLDS) ARE CAUSED BY SATAN’S LIES. SO THE WAY TO COMBAT THEM IS WITH THE TRUTH, WHICH IS FOUND IN GOD’S WORD. YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED AND ARE NOW A SAINT, YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN AND THEIR IS NO ROOM IN YOUR LIFE FOR GUILT OR SHAME, WHICH IS WHERE THE ENEMY SNEAKS IN AND POUNDS THAT GUILT INTO YOUR MIND UNTIL YOU LIGHT UP ANOTHER BUTT.  THE ENEMY JUST DOESN’T DECIDE TO PACK UP AND LEAVE TOWN EASILY. SATAN IS SO STRONG THAT IT IS RECOMMENDED TO FAST AND PRAY TO ACHIEVE A HIGHER LEVEL OF FAITH. BUT, AND THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS, AS CHILDREN OF GOD WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN AUTHORITY OVER ALL POWERS OF THE ENEMY. WE STAND FIRM ON THE AUTHORITY THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US. WE CRUSH SCORPIONS AND SNAKES BENEATH OUR FEET. THEREFORE, ON THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS CHRIST, I BIND THE SPIRIT OF SMOKING IN YOUR LIFE AND I COMMAND THE SPIRIT OF SMOKING TO LEAVE YOU I CAST IT OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS. BY THE POWER OF THE LORD I BREAK ALL STRONGHOLDS OF ADDICTION YOU MAY HAVE. NOW, FINALLY. YOU MUST PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD DAILY, TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE WILES OF THE DEVIL AND TO STAND AGAINST THE SCHEMES OF THE DEVIL. THIS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE, WE FIGHT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES OF DARKNESS. READ IT IN EPHESIANS 6:10-18. I ASK JESUS TO BLESS THIS ENDEAVOR TO SAVE YOU FROM SMOKING. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE.  IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.