PRAYERS FOR ROBIN ROBERTS

1. PrayWithoutCeasingMinistries
    Florida
    25   Posts

Heavenly Father,

We lift up Robin Roberts and her sister on tonight.  Father we thank you for a successful surgery as it relates to the bone marrow transplant.  Father we stand on isaiah 53:5 Lord God that with the stripes of Jesus she is healed.  Father we pray and thank you for a speedy recovery.  Heavenly Father, we pray for her sister that she is healthy Lord that she has a speedy recovery.  Lord continue to anoint the doctors afresh Lord that they will administer exactly what they need to do in both of these situations.  Lord show your glory and your miracle working power.  Lord, we thank you for a blood transplant that Father both these women have the Blood of Jesus and they are covered Lord.  Father continue to bless them and heal their hearts as we know their mother have just gone home to be with you.  Father, we know that earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.  Lord heal them both supernaturally, spiritually, physically, and mentally in the name of Jesus.  Father, make every single crooked place straight in their lives Father.we say peace be still.  We ask that you comfort in the mighty name of Jesus like only you can.  Heavenly Father, we cancel the plot of the enemy.  We cancel his assignment and cut it off at the root in the name of Jesus.  No weapon formed against Robin Roberts or her sister shall prosper.  We bind sickness and disease as we loose Lord your healing power in the name of Jesus.  Father I stand on Nahum Chapter One verse 9 and it decrees,affliction shall not rise up the second time.  We decree that this disease is gone it shall not come back it has been cut off at the root in the name of the Lord Jesus.  You are the comforter Lord.  Father, we praise you and magnify your name.  I thank you for your power manifesting in both of these daughters lives in a supernatural way.  Father we thank you that Robin will come back stronger than before Lord God.  Father let she and her sister continue to walk in your divine favor in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus.  Father let them both give you the glory and celebrate and testify of your wonderful goodness mercy and grace that you are extending to them.  Father we thank you that it is done.  Rise and be healed Robin, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, Rise and be healed Sister, in the Name of the Lord Jesus.  God has placed his resurrection power on your lives.  You shall continue to stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus.  Amen and Amen again,

Rhonda
    praywithoutceasingministries@yahoo.com

2. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

STREAMING FAITH FRIENDS, PLEASE PRAY WITH ME FOR ROBIN ROBERTS, BELOVED NEWS ANCHOR OF THE ‘GOODMORNING AMERICA SHOW’. SHE GOES INTO THE HOSPITAL TODAY IN PREPARATION FOR HER BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT. HER SISTER WILL BE THE DONOR AND I ASK JESUS THAT IT BE A SUCESSFUL TRANSPLANT AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR BOTH WOMEN. ROBIN HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH BREAST CANCER SURGERY AND WAS ALL GOOD UNTIL THIS BONE CANCER NEWS HIT HER. I PRAY TO FATHER GOD TO BE BY HER SIDE TODAY AND COMFORT AND KEEP HER STRONG THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS. I PRAY FOR THE DOCTORS TO BE KNOWLEDGABLE AND TAKE THE UTMOST CARE OF ROBIN.