PRAYER FOR MERCY AND FAVOUR

1. Patrick79
    2   Posts

Good morning Brethren,
    I am a Nigerian Medical practitioner based in South Africa.I urgently need God to show me MERCY and FAVOUR.I currently have a case in court concerning my permanent residency in this Country and they have not renewed my work permit which is going to expire in on 11th November,2012.

I believe God answers prayer.Myself and my wife have prayed earnestly but it is like things are not getting better.BRETHREN,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

SHALOM

2. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR BROTHER PATRICK, PSALM 86:5 SAYS, “FOR THOU, LORD, ART GOOD, AND READY TO FORGIVE, AND PLENTIOUS IN MERCY UNTO ALL THOSE THAT CALL UPON THEE.”.....I AM HAPPY TO PRAY FOR YOU. DEAR JESUS, I PRAY THAT IN YOUR WISDOM AND COMPASSION YOU WILL FIND FAVOR REGARDING PATRICK’S COURT CASE FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN AFRICA. I PRAY FOR DIVINE MERCY FOR HIM AND FOR GREAT SUCCESS IN HIS MEDICAL PROFESSION….PSALM 512….FOR YOU BLESS THE RIGHTEOUS, O LORD, YOU COVER HIM WITH FAVOR AS A SHIELD. DEAR LORD WE THANK YOU FOR HEARING THIS PRAYER. IN JESUS’ NAME I PRAY.

3. Patrick79
    2   Posts

THANK YOU SIR.GOD BLESS YOU

4. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Be encouraged with the knowledge that God hears your prayers and will be faithful to move on your behalf!

First, we have a Savior who has suffered more than we could if our entire life was one of constant misery and despair. For He took on the sins of all His people and paid a debt we could not possibly pay. He, then, understands even more than we ever could, the comfort and grace that is applied to the dear saint of God by our Heavenly Father when no human help will do,

Second, we are reminded that nothing in this world can satisfy the longings of our hearts. For our hearts truly yearn to be restored to complete peace and fellowship with God our Father. There is nothing on this earth that can compare to the sweet peace of communion with our dear Lord and Savior. He, alone, can provide peace and comfort even in the middle of the greatest storms and trials of life.

Third, when all have seemed to abandon us in our darkest days and we are as a lonely sparrow upon the house top, we are reminded that our God never abandons His own. When all the trinkets of this life pass before our eyes, we understand that there is no lasting hope in any of them. We, then, understand that God is sufficient to meet our every need. Indeed, Christ is all we need. Though all the rest of our days be filled with troubles, we can repair to Christ and be satisfied.

Last of all, we are faced with the true realities of this life. This is not our home, but God has placed us here for a time to do a work for Him. Only as we are living out that purpose do we find meaning in these short, brief years we are on this earth.

Everything that happens to us in this life is tenderly administered to us by our loving Father who is gently shepherding us into His pastures. History shows that from the time of Abel who was murdered by his brother, Cain, the Christian has faced adversity, but God never allows us to receive more than we can bear. Each burden is carefully measured and applied so that we might fall upon Christ, and discover that we cannot live this life in our own strength. When we come to Him with nothing, He sustains and strengthens us until the day He brings us safely into His courts above.

As a lonely sparrow calls out to God above, so do we call out to Christ and are answered! Oh how He loves His dear children!

God loves you very much, and He is attentive to your prayers. King David made known the goodness of God when he sang, “I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain” (Psalm 3:4, NLT). If you or your loved ones have any needs, take them to the Lord with great faith, knowing that He cares about you and that He will keep His promises.

May the Lord fill your heart with peace and joy in knowing that He will both hear and answer your prayers! God bless you.