JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FATHER GOD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEW MERCIES THIS MORNING IN JESUS NAME

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

1 Peter 2:5. Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ

FATHER GOD WE GIVE YOU THANKS FOR JESUS,AND THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS DIVINE WORK IN US,AND THROUGH US,THANK YOU FOR HIS DIVINE GIFTS THAT HE GIVES AS HE WILLS TO US,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO DELIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE,AND IN YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO YEILD TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS,PATIENCE,LONGSUFFERING,GOODNESS,PEACE TOWARD US THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO LIVE IN YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE,THANK YOU FOR HEALTH, AND
    HEALING,STRENGTH,PROVISIONS,PROTECTION,DIVINE FAVOR TODAY,THANK YOU FOR REVELATION KNOWLEDGE,AND UNDERSTANDING OF MATTERS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR QUICKENING YOUR WORDS OF LIFE IN US TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR SELF A REALITY IN OUR HEARTS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR SENDING YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO BE ENCAMPED ROUND ABOUT US TODAY TO DELIVER US FROM DESTRUCTION BECAUSE WE REVERENCE YOUR NAME,THANK YOU FOR DIVINE HELP FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR THE GOOD SHEPHERD’S VOICE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING OUR ENEMIES SEEN AND UNSEEN TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MIRACLES TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT HOMES PAID IN FULL TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT JOBS OPENING UP TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS,AND SEEDS TODAY,KNOWING THAT YOU LOVE A CHEERFUL GIVER IN THE LORD, WE HAVE SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR,DEAR FATHER GOD WE PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ANOINTING THAT DESTROYS YOKES AND REMOVES BURDENS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR CONFIDENCE TODAY,WE GIVE YOU PRAISE,THANKS,AND ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR THAT BELONG TO YOU NOW AND FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN (SO BE IT)

1 Corinthians 15:57.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:14.Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Psalm 95:2.Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Psalm 100:4.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Psalm 69:30.(KJV) I will praise the Name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 34:1-2 (KJV) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

Psalm 103 (KJV) 1.Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FATHER GOD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEW MERCIES THIS MORNING,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME TO RECEIVE FROM YOU,THANK YOU FOR A FRESH INFILLING OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,HOLY SPIRIT OF GRACE I WELCOME YOU,THANK YOU FATHER GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

1 Corinthians 12:3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 1:13. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,