FATHER GOD WE THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COVENANT PROMISES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

THANKSGIVING UNTO THE LORD

FATHER GOD WE GIVE YOU THANKS FOR JESUS,AND THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS DIVINE WORK IN US,AND THROUGH US,THANK YOU FOR HIS DIVINE GIFTS THAT HE GIVES AS HE WILLS TO US,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO DELIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE,AND IN YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO YEILD TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS,PATIENCE,LONGSUFFERING,GOODNESS,PEACE TOWARD US THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING TO LIVE IN YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE,THANK YOU FOR HEALTH,AND HEALING,STRENGTH,PROVISIONS,PROTECTION,DIVINE FAVOR TODAY,THANK YOU FOR REVELATION KNOWLEDGE,AND UNDERSTANDING OF MATTERS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR QUICKENING YOUR WORDS OF LIFE IN US TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR SELF A REALITY IN OUR HEARTS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR SENDING YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO BE ENCAMPED ROUND ABOUT US TODAY TO DELIVER US FROM DESTRUCTION BECAUSE WE REVERENCE YOUR NAME,THANK YOU FOR DIVINE HELP FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR THE GOOD SHEPHERD’S VOICE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING OUR ENEMIES SEEN AND UNSEEN TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MIRACLES TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT HOMES PAID IN FULL TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT JOBS OPENING UP TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS, AND SEEDS TO BE PLANTED IN GOOD GROUND WITH THANKSGIVING TODAY,AND THANK YOU FOR OUR 100 FOLD BLESSINGS NOW IN JESUS NAME.  WE HAVE SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR, FATHER GOD WE PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ANOINTING THAT DESTROYS YOKES AND REMOVES BURDENS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR CONFIDENCE TODAY,WE GIVE YOU PRAISE,THANKS,AND ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR BELONG TO YOU NOW AND FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
    (SO BE IT)

Psalm 18:49.Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalm 26:7.That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 30:4.Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Jeremiah 30:19.And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

1 Corinth.15:57.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinth. 2:14.Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

2 Corinth.4:15.For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

Psalm 69:30 (KJV)30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
    Psalm 136:3. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for His mercy endureth for ever.
    Psalm 140:13. Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Romans 14:5-7(KJV)5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

1 Thessalonians 5:18.In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 Thessalonians 2:13. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: