1 Corinth.15:57.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

THANKSGIVING UNTO THE LORD

FATHER GOD WE GIVE YOU THANKS FOR JESUS,AND THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS DIVINE WORK IN US,AND THROUGH US,THANK YOU FOR HIS DIVINE GIFTS THAT HE GIVES AS HE WILLS TO US,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO DELIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE,AND IN YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO YEILD TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS,PATIENCE,LONGSUFFERING,GOODNESS,PEACE TOWARD US THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO LIVE IN YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE,THANK YOU FOR HEALTH,AND
    HEALING,STRENGTH,PROVISIONS,PROTECTION,DIVINE FAVOR TODAY,
    THANK YOU FOR REVELATION KNOWLEDGE,AND UNDERSTANDING OF MATTERS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR QUICKENING YOUR WORDS OF LIFE IN US TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR SELF A REALITY IN OUR HEARTS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR SENDING YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO BE ENCAMPED ROUND ABOUT US TODAY TO DELIVER US FROM DESTRUCTION BECAUSE WE REVERENCE YOUR NAME,THANK YOU FOR DIVINE HELP FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR THE GOOD SHEPHERD’S VOICE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING OUR ENEMIES SEEN AND UNSEEN TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MIRACLES TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT HOMES PAID IN FULL TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT JOBS OPENING UP TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS, AND SEEDS TO BE PLANTED IN GOOD GROUND WITH THANKSGIVING TODAY,AND THANK YOU FOR OUR 100 FOLD BLESSINGS NOW IN JESUS NAME.  WE HAVE SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR, FATHER GOD WE PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ANOINTING THAT DESTROYS YOKES AND REMOVES BURDENS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR CONFIDENCE TODAY,WE GIVE YOU PRAISE,THANKS,AND ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR BELONG TO YOU NOW AND FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN (SO BE IT)

Psalm 18:49.Therefore will I give thanks unto thee,O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalm 26:7.That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 30:4.Sing unto the LORD,O ye saints of his,and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Jeremiah 30:19.And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

1 Corinth.15:57.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinth. 2:14.Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

2 Corinth.4:15.For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

Psalm 69:30 (KJV)30 I will praise the name of God with a song,and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

2. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

Father God I want to give a special prayer out to the prayerline they are such awesome people to ask the things of God to be with us in anytime of need so that we can give honesty to the love of God for us and those that we pray for which is in presence of the Lord, Lord, Lord which we give thank and welcome open hearts to join us at time or in prayer. that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

We are coming out of the Book of John 14:22-31
    and keep us in prayers of the humbling Spirits

“But the Counselor the Holy Spirit”

This about Love
    Sarahnell (M)

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

KNOW HIS LOVE,WEAR HIS ARMOUR,JESUS IS LORD

Psalm 18:49.Therefore will I give thanks unto thee,O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalm 26:7.That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 30:4.Sing unto the LORD,O ye saints of his,and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Jeremiah 30:19.And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

2 Corinth. 2:14.Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

2 Corinth.4:15.For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

Psalm 69:30 (KJV)30 I will praise the name of God with a song,and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

4. mem0,326
    42   Posts

AMEN!!! LOVE PSALM 18, MY BIBLE OPENED AT THAT PLACE.  I am claiming PSALM 18:37-40 as my new attitude toward demonic lies that I have been in a fight with since my teens, ” I HAVE PURSUED MY ENEMIES AND OVERTAKEN THEM: NEITHER DID I TURN BACK AGAIN TILL THEY WERE DESTROYED. 38) I HAVE WOUNDED THEM, SO THAT THEY COULD NOT RISE; THEY HAVE FALLEN UNDER MY FEET.  39) FOR YOU HAVE ARMED ME WITH STRENGTH FOR THE BATTLE; YOU HAVE SUBDUED UNDER ME THOSE WHO ROSE UP AGAINST ME. 40) YOU HAVE ALSO GIVEN ME THE NECKS OF MY ENEMIES, (my note spiritual forces of wickedness) SO THAT I DESTROYED THOSE WHO HATED ME.
    Thank You LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

I AGREE WITH JOHN 14, I have tried to love Jesus without holding fast and keeping His words (the Father’s words)—MY LIFE HAS PROVEN IT DOES NOT WORK TO LET THE DEVIL STEAL JESUS” COMMANDS AND WORDS AND TO LOVE HIM AT THE SAME TIME. Thank You Jesus for YOUR MERCY. HOLY SPIRIT, YES deliver us and the BODY OF CHRIST from all misunderstanding and resistance to a close RELATIONSHIP with YOU because WE really need SUPERNATURAL ABILITY to REMEMBER and the STRENGTHENING of our MEMORIES of everything that JESUS speaks to us from the FATHER. JESUS is AWESOME to give us the PROMISE of the HOLY SPIRIT of COMFORT and PEACE and that we don’t have to wait like His disciples did. JESUS WAS ALL @ HIS FATHER, HE TALKED @ COMING FROM HIS FATHER, SPEAKING MESSAGES FROM THE FATHER, SPENDING TIME WITH THE FATHER, OBEYING THE FATHER"S COMMANDS, AND EXCITEDLY ANTICIPATING HIS RETURN TO HIS FATHER. Father GOD may we learn to LOVE and OBEY You as YOUR SON showed US. THANK YOU for the encouragement and fellowship of this prayer center. BLESS this MINISTRY and all those who PARTICIPATE in the name of JESUS. AMEN!!!

5. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts