Heavy Heart on this week

1. ReStoreMe
    15   Posts

Hello my Prayer Warriors, my heart has been heavy all week and I just can’t seem to shake this spirit of depression & sadness. Lord I just need you to come down and see about me. Shake off these spirits that have me feeling low PLEASE!!! I can’t continue to have my 16 y.o. daughter seeing me this way because she could see me trying to hide it from her. Lord I need your HELP. I surrender myself whole heartedly to you Lord. Please keep me in your prayers!!

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

The solution is to surrender your burdens to God – to declare that you are transferring control of yourself and all that is under your authority – your body, mind, will, emotions, family, finances, your very life – under new management, under kingdom control.

But in order to release the burden and turn it over to God, you must trust him and you cannot fully trust him unless you are convinced that God loves you.

When you are convinced of God’s love, you want to draw near to him. As you draw near to him, he draws near to you and reveals his character to you. You know him and you grow in faith.

I’ve got news for you: God knows everything about you and he loves you anyway. And praise God, there is forgiveness and deliverance through Jesus Christ! There is NO condemnation in him. He loves you exactly where you are and all you need to do is receive his love and he will empower you to walk in the Spirit so that you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

When you refuse to accept the reality of God’s love for you through Christ Jesus (a gift of grace – unmerited favor), it is like shutting the door in his face. You also shut the door on his ability to intervene in your life and lift your burdens.

This is my prayer for you from Ephesians 3:14-20:
    “For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”

Meditate on this word and tell God that you are opening your heart to him so that you can receive the fullness of his love through Christ.

If you know others who are burdened, please pass this message to them as well.

I praise God for his delivering power. May the saints of God wake up, shake off burdens, and manifest his glory to a world that desperately needs him!

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

DEAR BLESSED OF THE LORD,  THE LORD WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT HE LOVES YOU AND EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE CONCERN ABOUT,HE DOES CARE.

GOD PUT SOMETHING ON YOUR HEART TO DO.  WHEN GOD PUTS SOMETHING ON OUR HEART TO DO IT IS FOR OUR GOOD,AND FOR HIS GOODNESS TO BE SEEN.  TAKE A STEP OF FAITH,AND PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD AS IF YOUR VERY LIFE DEPENDED SOLELY UPON HIM. (READ PROVERBS 3:1-6)

THE BIBLE TELLS US TO PUT ON THE GARMENT OF PRAISE

Isaiah 61:3.To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 55:7-9. (KJV)7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
    8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
    9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

ASK THE FATHER FOR REVELATION NOW IN JESUS NAME

THEN ASK HIM TO HELP YOU TRUST AND OBEY HIM,BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT TO DO,LIVE IN HIS PERFECT WILL,WHICH IS HIS POWERFUL WORD IN JESUS NAME

COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS,JESUS IS MY LORD

4. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

Cover In The Blood of Christ Jesus is my Lord and his Promise Let not your heart be heavy give it to the Lord almighty as he said this morning how he has given me every thing my heart desired and more to come my God Will it shall be done as it is…...

Book of John chapter
    15:17-27

Because of Obedience Curses can be and will be broken in his name of mystery that people try and form no weapon I said no weapon will form against the Power of God true(Spirit of Truth) people clear the pathway satan you or you adversaries can not put nothing in a Godly Woman or Man of God that is not there please don’t get God angry he is the one who show up and show out in us especially me.  So you need to leave and never return his force is the Power of his Presence is on me henceforth and forever let not break your small mind trying to put what is not in a man or woman of God he knows the truth and it will always stand in steadfast Faith Power Annointing the covering of his name for it sake Power beyond Power to reach his highest Glory on Earth as it is in Heaen to show up when it is needed in all things and Places Peace I bring and Peace I leave with you for the righteoursness of God Holiness and be strong in Gods Word with broken curse Power we can broke all of the devil people evil.

Prayer Warrior Enforcing Power
    Sarah Nell (M)6991