The Way I feel Personal Prayer

Page 1 of 6
  1. Baneki
    6   Posts

God I’m really feeling like there’s nobody that I can turn to. God I only have you in my life to help me encourage myself and my daughter that eveything is going to alright and I know it is. I just really feel down and like there’s know happy in my life. What is going on God I need your help to shake this feeling off of me. God give me strength I need you like never before. It just seem as though trouble is all around and I need for this devil to get away from me trying to get me dispress. I can’t stop crying I just feel like my family is just not really there for me when I need them but I’m there for them when they need me. I try not to mistreat people but sometimes I just feel like they take my kindness for weakness. God gave me common sense ! God Please Give Me Strength For the Sake of My Daughter and I. In Jesus name I pray this prayer Amen! Thank you Jesus!

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

God will never mismanage your life. Trust is the hardest and yet surest place to be where God and you are concerned.

My prayer for you today is that God would rise to your defense; the storm would cease; the famine would end; the fear would no longer drive decisions; and closed doors and gates would supernaturally open. Amen!

3. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

God has not deserted you. God has not forgotten you but he wants you to believe, trust, maintain faith and don’t let it fail despite the adversity you face.
    God will never leave you, he loves you, he wants the best for you and he wants to bless you so you can be a blessing to others.

We serve a powerful God, a majestic God and I give him all the praise and the glory for what he has done for me.

4. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

“HANG IN THERE AND DON’T BE MOVED BY WHAT YOU SEE… FEEL… OR HEAR!!!… GOD HAS HEARD YOUR PRAYERS AND HE IS WORKING THINGS OUT BEHIND THE SCENES ON YOUR BEHALF… REJOICE IN THE GOD OF YOUR SALVATION!!!… IT’S NOT OVER UNTIL GOD SAYS IT’S OVER!!!… YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!… GOD LOVES YOU!!!… HE CARES!!!… HE HAS GIVEN YOU THE VICTORY AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!…”

“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 15:57)

5. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Whatever difficult circumstances you facing may be or do you wonder why God would allow such trials? Rest assured, your heavenly Father sees all and has a good purpose beyond what our finite minds can grasp. Choose to trust Him, and rest in His promise to work everything for His children’s good.

6. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Sharing. . . . BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!

Sometimes I ask the question,
    “My Lord, is this your will?”
    It’s then I hear you answer me,
    “My Precious Child….be still.”
    Sometimes I feel frustrated,
    Cause I think I know what’s best,
    It’s then I hear you say to me,
    “My Busy Child….just rest.”
    “I know the plans I have for you,
    The wondrous things you’ll see;
    If you can just be patient, Child,
    And put your trust in Me.
    I’ve plans to draw you closer,.
    I’ve plans to help you grow.
    There’s much I do you cannot see,
    And much you do not know.
    But know this, Child….I LOVE YOU!
    You are Precious unto Me.
    Before I formed you in the womb,
    I planned your destiny.
    I’ve something very special
    I hope for you to learn.
    The gifts I wish to give to you,
    Are gifts you cannot earn.
    They come without a price tag,
    But not without a cost;
    At Calvary, I gave Myself,
    So you would not be lost.
    Rest, Child, and do not weary,
    Of doing what is good.
    I promise I’ll come back for you,
    Just like I said I would.
    Your name is written on my palm,
    I never could forget;
    Therefore, do not be discouraged when,
    My answer is….”Not Yet.”

May the Lord bless you with divine peace and joy.

7. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

A new season is upon you. Take comfort in knowing the Lord has prepared a new way for you and is working to direct all things to lead you down the path He has chosen for you. Sometimes that path may become very difficult to walk but know He will never ask you to walk any path that He is not willing to walk hand in hand with you.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” (Hebrews 12:1-3 )

Call upon the Lord in faith, asking Him to provide for your needs.  Put your trust in Him, and receive peace in your heart that He will provide as you put Him and His kingdom first.

8. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Matthew 10:26

Thank you, Lord, for the healing power of hope.

9. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

God watch over you and protect you today. . .

10. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

When you pray, release your worry and rest in God.

Remind me, Lord, to give my worries to You and to trust You when I do.

11. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

As Proverbs 3:12 says, “For whom the Lord loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights.” If you are suffering greatly, do not think that God has abandoned you. God is making your life into a sweet sonnet. God is making something extraordinary of your and my life too.

Father, I receive Your reproof. I know You have not abandoned me. Make my life fruitful. Amen

12. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

If the clouds have been looming close lately, maybe it’s time to stop. Pause. Lift your eyes to an altitude that can rearrange your attitude.

Dear Lord, only You can provide all I need to stay the course. Please replenish me with a new attitude as I try to see above my grey clouds today. Help me to refocus my attention to You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

13. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Not everyday will be a sunny day. Some days will be cloudy days. Other days, you might even experience rain storms.

God didn’t promise us that every day will be a sunny day. But one thing that is for sure is that it all works out for your greater good.

If you’re experiencing a cloudy day; a day full of doom and gloom, count not this as a loss. When you endure the storms in your life, one thing is for sure, you’re getting stronger. With every awaking storm, the more you’re able to bear.

So, be not dismayed. In just the right time, the sun will come out and play. And it will bring a day full of joy, laughter and fun times. When the morning sun comes, all weaping will cease and God’s great joy will be at hand.

Even on the cloudy days, there’s a silver lining in the cloud. Maybe you’ve had a setback, or a friend betrayed you; Maybe nothing seemed to go right for you today, well there is a lesson that you can take even from the worst days.

James 1:2 tells us to “count it all joy when faced with trials of many kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” When the sun doesn’t come out to play, and life gives you cloudy days, count it all joy! These type of days give you character and perseverance.

Endure the tough times, before long you’ll be stronger and wiser. In due time, you’ll experience all of God’s great joy.

14. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Only the true and living God can give you peace, real peace, in the time of a storm. We all have different storms, tests and afflictions but we have this in common – the God we serve is able and he will keep his promise that he will never leave us or forsake us!

I am still climbing the steps of faith dear Baneki, friend and Sister of Christ; I haven’t reached the top level yet but I am striving to get there. I encourage you to not be discouraged for if we keep pressing; if we keep trusting and if we keep enduring as good soldiers then the only outcome for us will be victory!

15. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

GOD LOVES US! WOW! Say that to yourself. Say ‘God love (put your name there) and keep saying it. Doesn’t it feel wonderful and free to know that God loves you?

God Bless! Truly, you are loved on today! AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a way to start the day off. A breath of fresh air that will forever flow out of “God’s Love for us”.

TELL THE LORD THANK YOU FOR “LOVE” PAVED THE WAY TO ETERNITY WITH HIM!

16. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9 (NIV))
    In these days when it seems that society is attacking anything that is of God and His people, isn’t it good to know that God has not forsaken us. He is there always. All we have to do is call upon His Name.