THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 18:3. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

LET’S PRAISE HIM,HE INHABITS THE PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE,INVITE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD IN,AND IF YOU’RE NOT FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND YOU ARE SAVED ASK THE FATHER TO BAPTIZE YOU IN HIS SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME…AND IF NEED SALVATION,JUST SAY JESUS I’M A SINNER, FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS AND COME INTO MYLIFE,SAVE AND BAPTIZE ME IN YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND BE LORD OVER MY LIFE,I GIVE IT TOO YOU NOW….
    (READ JOHN CHAPTER 14 AND ROMANS CHAPTER 10:9-10)

ENCOURAGE YOU TO ASK THE LORD FOR THE GARMENT OF PRAISE…..

2 Samuel 22:4.I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

2 Samuel 22:50.Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

Isaiah 61:3.To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Deuteronomy 10:21.He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.

Deuteronomy 26:19.And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

1 Chronicles 23:30.And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even:

1 Chronicles 29:13. Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

2 Chronicles 5:13. It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD;

2 Chronicles 20:21. And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 9:1. I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalm 9:2. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Psalm 9:11.Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Psalm 9:14 That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 18:3. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 18:49.Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalm 21:13.Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.