Thank you Lord

Page 1 of 5

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. INM
    58   Posts

Lord i come to you, let me be changed renewed, i praise your Holy name for you are good and your mercies endures forever, I love you my Father for you have given me the Grace and Strength to bear with the circumstances that i am currently in, I know you have great plans for me and by faith i receive your mighty blessings. Oh i ask that you may forgive me for all my sins that i may have committed knowingly and unknowingly.

Give me strength and fill me with your everlasting peace, my future is in your hands Lord.
    I pray trusting and with faith that all things will turn out beautiful.

Amen

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Dear Sister INM,
    Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond.  Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation.  Expect to see His loving response.

You are not in the unemployment situation alone, I lost my job over two years ago, moved back from Connecticut to Virginia (my home state) with my 85 years old father and was only able to find temporary part-time position for last 11 months ago. Accepted another position in October and that position was abruptly ended less than 3 weeks. I have and continuously, endlessly applied for various positions with some almost hits and no hits, but nothing that resulted with positive gainful employment opportunities. Nevertheless, the Good Lord is still blessing me.  I am still standing and so are you.

There have been those times that my faith in God has wavered, but I know within my heart this too shall pass. I continue to pray and pray. Despite what I am enduring this very moment, God has a plan for me just as He has a plan for you. Streaming Faith website has been my journey in a way of giving God my prayers, my strength, my sounding board and to pray for others who are struggling with other life crises.

You see, God can make a way where there seems to be no way. I often think of Moses, in Exodus 14:1- 31, at the edge of the sea with the armies of Egypt coming toward the people of Israel, but God caused a miracle to happen. When Moses raised his staff and stretched his hand over the sea, God caused the sea to open and a wall on either side as the people of Israel walked through on dry land. God made a way where there seemed to be no way!

God can do the same for you and me. He will cause a miracle to happen when we lift our hearts, our voices and our hands up to Him in prayer.

Sometimes we may have to travel on rough roads. Some have even felt the pain of suffering in those rough times in our lives, but God will bring us through it stronger and a better person for it.

My dear Sister and Friend INS, if you feel you are traveling on a rough road just like I feel, then pray for His grace to help us on it. Ask Him to make the rough roads smooth. If the way before you and I seem like a mountain, then God can make every mountain low and every valley filled in so the way before you will be open and smooth. If you and I feel that we are blocked in and do not know where to go or what is the next step to take, and we need to know His deliverance then, take heart. God can make a way where there seems to be no way. He will cause a miracle to happen in my and your life and show Himself strong on our behalf.

When bad things happen to us we desperately want to change them. It is hard to accept with contentment a loved one who is sick and dying, a child who has decided to walk from the Lord, an estranged relationship, a loss of a career you love, financial hardships, and the aches and pains of an aging body and the fact that younger people aren’t interested in learning from your experiences.

However, as we walk through the pain of these experiences ‘when we lean hard on Jesus‘grace and sufficiency‘, we become more content, until finally we accept them. We become “quiet“we are no longer disturbed. We rest in Him. We can say with confidence, “The Lord will accomplish what concerns me.” Psalm 138:8

Father, thank you for caring about us and all things that come into our life. Thank you for helping us trust in your sovereignty and enabling us to be content in whatever state we are in. Amen.

God can create an overflow of good things for you and your loved ones and me this new year. He can give you vigorous health, abounding finances, exceeding joy, and lasting peace. So call upon Him with great faith, and trust in His goodness and faithfulness to provide for you to such an extent that you can even help others. Then you can joyfully praise God and “sing a new song to the Lord!” (Psalm 96:1).

May an abundance of God’s blessings be on you this year.

God bless!

3. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Thank you Lord for being my shield, protector and for making my feet like hinds feet, I will stand strong in you. I will seek you Lord and I will follow your leading. I will follow where you lead Lord Jesus. I will not look back. I will keep my eyes fixed on you. I keep my feet running after you. I will not look to the right, I will not look to the left my eyes are on you Lord and I will follow. I cast down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of you Father God and I bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of you Lord Jesus. I thank you Lord Jesus for your blood that covers me, my family and my friends, and all my love ones, your blood that covers every single reader of Streaming Faith. I thank you for your blood Lord Jesus that covers, shields, protects and heals us, your blood Lord Jesus that heals us from all sickness, all disease, from all ailments, thank you Lord Jesus for your blood that covers us. I bless you Father God and glorify your great name you are so good and so wonderful and I love you Lord. Thank you Holy Spirit for guiding my steps and keeping me on a right path, for your comfort, and for being with me. Bless your great and holy name. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

4. INM
    58   Posts

Thank you very much my Sister in Christ, it is indeed a journey that we have to endure to enjoy the fruits that the Lord has for us, you have really strengthened my Faith and made me see that Our God is a God that is able to do great and mighty things and He can perform miracles at his own perfect time, I really do thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father I want to take this time to thank you for this beautiful day that you have created so glad that i am well in good health. Lord i commit all my ways and actions to you Lord, your the one who knows perfectly well what lies ahead of me, your the one who has my future in your hands, Lord i know this will strengthen me and make me grow in Faith and prepare me for what you have in-store for me.

I also want to take this time to pray for my Sister CJ Lord thank you for keeping her strong in Your word, for she has truly helped me and Millions out there continue your good work in her oh Father, give her the strength and perform mighty miracles in her encourage her each and every day. Accord us Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding most of all Love to do your work.

Lord i know all things are possible with you, Lord work in me and protect me, let all things work out according to your purpose and will and Lord use me as a vessel to touch others especially during this time, encourage me and direct my paths. Open doors for us oh Father that no man can never close. I praise your Holy and mighty name My God of Wonders and Majesty.

5. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Continue to reach out to the Lord in faith, trusting in Him to help you overcome. May the Lord bless you with divine peace and joy.

6. INM
    58   Posts

The Lord is truly a great and mighty God.

Thank you oh Father for reminding me that you are the Lord who is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. From your temple you heard my cry oh Father, Thank you for you are ever present in all situations that we may be faced with in the good and the bad times, you give strength to those who are weak, you are greater and above all other things in this entire planet. Even as humans we try to understand and make of what is happening around us we fail to comprehend, but all in all all things work out according to your will and purpose and Lord you assure us that you will never leave nor forsake us.

Lord I have faith that better days are to come and all i can do is rejoice and be glad that what is ahead will be greater that before I hold on to your promises now and forever more. In Jesus Name
    Amen

7. INM
    58   Posts

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this day that you have made, i am so grateful for the wonderful adventures and hings you have in-store for me, may you go ahead of every situation that i may encounter today and guide grant me wisdom, knowledge and understanding throughout this day. May you restore me with your love and peace that i long for.
    Lord may you move the mountains that are in my way be-store unto me favor and blessings for the day for your are a God of miracles a God that never fails.

I praise you for who you are my All in All My Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End, the love of my life, take control of today.

In JESUS name i do pray, and by Faith it is Done.

AMEN

8. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

We are not alone in our suffering and there are glory moments to be found in the dark if we will keep our eyes open to see.

God did not write the story of your life and then sit back to watch it play out. God is in your story with you. As a matter of fact, He has the leading role. Oh, we try to butt in and take the spotlight. We try to push Him out of the way and take over the lead. But when we get to heaven and look at the playbill, we will see that God had the leading role all along, and our names were there in supporting roles as a display of His glory.
    Lord, I am so thankful that I have a High Priest, Jesus, who sees me, who prays for me, and who understands exactly what I’m going through. Help me to rest in the assurance that I am not alone, but in Your capable hands. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

9. INM
    58   Posts

Oh Father my Glorious Father, i come before you thanking you for the day that you have have seen me through oh Lord i have seen your glorious hand working in all that i have done.
    Thank you for encouraging me and filling me with great joy in the midst of confusion and uncertainties, your peace runs through me oh how i love you my God. Continue doing your work in me mold me, teach me show me thy ways here i am waiting patiently for you. the author and perfecter of my Faith.
    May your will be done In me.

Amen

10. INM
    58   Posts

I cast all my burdens unto your hands oh Father thats my prayer for today. thank you for this new day you have created and i will rejoice and be glad in it all that i am and all that i have is from you my Heavelny Father.

I thank you for keeping me strong, your mercies are surely new every morning, i dedicate this day unto your hands may your will be done upon my life as it is written in heaven Lord, i pray that you may open doors of blessings for me. Bless me oh Father as i also bless others, Lord i know am not perfect but in you i am may you teach me your ways and give me strength to endure all that you have in-store for me today.
    I love you and always will go ahead of me today and guide me.

AMEN

11. INM
    58   Posts

Oh Heavenly Father I want to take this time to thank you for the wonderful day that you have given me, Lord you have opened my eyes to see new opportunities that are ahead of me, i Pray that you may give me the perseverance and wisdom to pursue this new ventures it may seem all bleak at the moment but Lord i know all things are possible and it will be clearer with you by my side i leave you Lord to Guide me, My faith is fully on you as you promised Great things are to come there will be a brighter day after a storm.

Lord be my portion be my everything give my heart peace and help me not to be anxious about this whole situation or anything else that i may be facing, always remind me that you are there with me and i am not walking alone.

I commit the night to you, Holy Spirit come and take over.

12. INM
    58   Posts

My God is an awesome God, for he reigns from Heaven above, thank you for this morning that you have given me always find it such a blessing to be able to wake up and see your Glory.

Lord i commit this day unto your hands, may you give me Wisdom and guidance today in all that you have in store for me each new day is like an adventure the favor that you show me always amazes me.

Today Lord i will be still and Know that you are God, take me and use me.

Amen

13. INM
    58   Posts

Dear God,

I come before giving you all the Glory and Praise for been with me today do forgive me for all my sins that i may have committed knowingly and unknowingly, your love that has gotten me through the day, had a rough moment today but you got me through it encouraging me and opening my eyes to new things that i believe will be fruitful, i thank you for the support of my lovely family. Lord i ask that you may continue according me the peace and understanding because i know your starting something good in me.

I do love you and adore you.
    Amen

14. INM
    58   Posts

Lord be with me today i place it all in your hands…..Amen Guide me and grant me wisdom.

Amen

15. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

God the Father will forgive us for anything that we have done when we come to Him through believing on His precious Son Christ Jesus. When we come through the Lord Jesus and ask for forgiveness, when we come through the Lord Jesus asking Him to save us, when we come through the Lord Jesus asking Him to wash us and cover us with His blood He says “FORGIVEN! GO AND SIN NO MORE!” Righteous ones, stop looking behind you, fix your eyes on Christ Jesus and move forward, He’s in front of you leading you on the right path. When we look back we are like Lot’s wife, (see Genesis 19:26). Forget about the things in the past and reach forward, “....press toward the mark of the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”

Father I thank and praise you for your goodness and mercy that follows me all the days of my life. Father I thank you for your grace and favor on my life. Father I thank you for giving me life health and strength. Father I thank you for being so wonderful, loving, kind and caring to me. Today I declare that I will not listen to the enemy. I will not give ear to the lies of the devil. I will not allow him to torcher of torment me with his untruth. Your word says that you Lord are faithful and just to forgive me if I confess my sin. Your word says that you will cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Your word says that I am made the righteousness of you Father God in my Lord and Savior Jesus. I thank you Father for your word and I will live, walk and breathe in your word. . I will keep my eyes fixed on you and I will press toward you Lord.  I am determined to press toward the mark of the high calling of you Father God in you Lord Jesus. Keep my feet on a right path Lord, continue to lead and guide me Holy Spirit. I thank you Father and bless your great, holy, wonderful and awesome name today. I will not look back, I will not look back, I will not look back. My eyes are set on you Lord. Bless your holy name. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

16. INM
    58   Posts

I fix my eyes on Jesus, May the Lord God Almighty have His way in me. Thank you for getting me through the day. i Love you God.

‹‹ Interview      please bless me ››