THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE BLOOD OF JESUS,IN JESUS NAME(PT.2)

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR THE TRUE WITNESS,YOUR HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR TRUE WITNESS,THANK YOU FOR THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH,YOUR HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR TRUE WITNESS,FOR HE IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHO INDWELLS EVERY BORN AGAIN BELIEVING CHILD OF GOD IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE BLOOD OF JESUS, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR SETTING A WATCH OVER OUR MOUTHS,THAT WE WILL NOT BE RASH WITH OUR WORDS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Ecclesiastes 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Proverbs 14:33 Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known.

Ecclesiastes 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words.

GOD’S WORD ALSO TELLS US TO BE CAREFUL OF HOW WE HEAR,ONLY GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT CAN BEAR TRUE WITNESS OF THE TRUTH,BECAUSE HE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

GOD TELLS US IN HIS WORD TO AVOID VAIN BABBLINGS,TO SHUN FOOLISH CONVERSATIONS,BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO STRIFE OR WILL CAUSE FOLKS TO STUMBLE IN THEIR WALK WITH GOD…...IN GOD’S WORD IT SAYS LET EVERY MAN BE A LIAR,AND LET GOD BE TRUE….GOD’S WORD IS TRUTH,AND GOD’S REVELATIONS ARE PURE,MIXED IN WITH HIS WISDOM,AND GOD GIVES UNDERSTANDING TO HIS WORD BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH,GOD’S SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME,IT IS SO

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

JESUS SAID IN Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

Titus 1:12-14 (King James Version) . 13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 14:17.Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.