Finance

Page 1 of 6
  1. Aspire1
    25   Posts

That God will Bless me, Job 42:10 , ’ In multiplying, I will multiply thee…”( Genesis 22:17)
    that God will elevate my faith to receive a Double Portion in Jesus name!! That God will
    Cancel my rent debt in Jesus name, My wife is disable & have no benefits ssa is taking her thru alot been fightin for 7yrs, now we behind on rent & no one will help us, landlords
    name Kim Harvanek 804-861-6661 or office 804-733-2009, Produce rentals LLC 2938
    A County Drive Petersburg, Va 23803, God Please sent someone to help us, there nothing to Hard for you Lord, Cancel my rent debt in Jesus name!! Thank you Lord,
    Lloyd, 1470Baxter road petersburg va 23803,

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR OPENING DOORS NO MAN CAN SHUT,AND FOR SHUTTING DOORS NO MAN CAN OPEN IN JESUS NAME, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR DIVINE FAVOR THIS DAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

MATTHEW 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Psalm 5:12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Psalm 41:11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me

3. Aspire1
    25   Posts

Thank you,
    thank you for the agreement & prayer!! waiting in exspectation. God bless,
    lloyd,

4. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

GOD grant Lloyd what he and his family need to get through the tests you are allowing in their lives ,we understand that its for our good and for you so that they may better serve you and they will come out of it for the better for you LORD in Jesus name, Amen

5. Aspire1
    25   Posts

Hello Spiritual woman of God,
    CJ White, am believing for rent debt cancelation , please continue to pray & agree with me, That God in Jesus name
    will hear our prayers, incline His ear to our prayers & grant us His peace , abundance mercy & grace !! 1 Peter 1:3-13,
    I trulyThank God for His Love upon you to Care enough for me to pray for me, You really touch my heart, I am really thankful
    for This, And I Know this is a test am fighting to pass this thing am faithful to my tithes, & dont understand this test, ! Please pray for three day that if anyone has sent an curse upon me that it shall go back to the senter in 7fold in Jesus name & the blessing as it reach the senter it cause them to repent from their wicked ways & except Jesus as their Lord! I put the Blood of Jesus between me & them no evil or weapon form agaisnt me shall prosper ! Thank you
    Lloyd,

6. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Brother Lloyd,
    You might dance before the Lord, cry, lift your hands in worship, or just sit silently in the presence of the Lord. The outward reaction is not as important as the inward reflection.
    Today, Let’s take the “think and praise” challenge. All you have to do is steal away to a place where you can be alone—just you and God. Think back on some despairing moments from which God delivered you with a mighty hand.
    Then praise Him with all your might and watch Him wrap you in His loving arms as His anointing engulfs your entire being.

To help you think back on the goodness of the Lord, I’m stirring Psalm 124:1a which simply says, “If the Lord had not been on our side…”
    You will be led on a supernatural journey down memory lane. There you will find an overflowing well of praise that will never run dry.
    With your whole being you will exalt God, the One who brought you out, and be filled with a renewed faith in His unfailing power to do it again!
    God, if I ever feel overwhelmed with the struggles in my fight, help me to look back on Your goodness and remember that You are the same God that brought me out before. And help me to confidently declare, by faith, that You will do it again in my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

7. Aspire1
    25   Posts

Thank you!!...
    CJ White Are you a Pastor? God Knows I need this type of spiritual Help!! Its Spiritual food for my being!
    Please dont give up on me, I will obey the word of the Lord, Keep praying for me All Glory is do to Jesus &thank;
    God for Using you & Prayer team to Bless my Life & family! Peace & Blessing to you!
    Lloyd,

8. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Brother Lloyd,

I am not a pastor, but in the sight of the Lord, l am just a woman of God. I keep lifting up our king and saviour Jesus Christ each and every day. My journey has been very rough the last three years, but I keep praising him and praying for myself and others. It is a blessing to receive your prayer requests and to know that you are trusting God to move in those circumstances. Praise God for your faith to believe and for His faithfulness to answer!

Praying until a breakthrough takes place, whether in my personal life, or for someone else ( intercession). .

Love on its knees in prayer, for others. Pleading on behalf of the needs of someone else. Standing in the gap, that is, praying prayers of repentance, etc., identifying myself with the sins of those for which you are in prayer.

It was not my place to know the sure outcome of my obedient stepping forth as He called me into battle. God only required me to be willing, humble, obedient and open to his training. As Commander in Chief, he directed the path of me as a prayer warrior. We placed our trust in the One who reigns over all.

They are your servants and your people, whom you redeemed by your great strength and your mighty hand. O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your servant and to the prayer of your servants who delight in revering your name. Give your servant success today by granting him favour in the presence of this man.”

May you be filled with thankfulness to the Father and unwavering faith in Him, so you may always praise Him for His kindness and goodness.

9. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

I love how God goes through great measures to remind His children that His promises are true. He never takes back His Word. If God promises us something, He will deliver. We must not give up and lose faith when we don’t see His promises come to pass in the time frame we expect.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.

By faith Abraham, even though he was past age—and Sarah herself was barren—was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. Hebrews 11:1-2, 11

If you are waiting for a promise to come to pass, God is speaking this message to you too. His promises for you still stand. Don’t be afraid to look back at those promises. Psalm 119:148 says, “My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.” Continue meditating on God’s promises, and keep the faith that they will come to pass at just the right time.

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again. I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you—I, whom you have redeemed. Psalm 71:20-23

10. Aspire1
    25   Posts

Thank you!!,
    I too love how God does take his Children to the limit , ( sky is limit), sometimes the test is painful wen at the end of thread
    and all is rejecting their brother in christ, wen God says “admonish one another”(Roman 15:14), “encourage one another”
    (Heb 3:13), “Comfort one another with these words”( 1Thess.4:18),“encourage one another,and build up one another”(1Thess.
    5:11), ” confess ur sins to one another, and pray for one another, so you may be healed”( James 5:16). The apostle Paul wrote
    “We who are strong ought to bear the Weaknesses of those Without strength and not just please ourselves”(Rom. 15:1). Bear
    one another`s burdens,and thus fulfill the law of CHRIST” (Gal.6:1-2). What hurts brother & sisters remind me of the story of rich man came to the lord & said “lord what can i do to be with you in the kingdom,& the Lord said give all you have to the poor &
    the rich man left in awe!! LOL, Keep praying for me that my Rent debt be cancel so i wont be evicted or God cause someone to pay it in full in Jesus name! Thank you, Also do you know about Observation? I need the ten best observation of Philippians chapter 1, 1-29, Thank you spiritual woman, will be praying for you to be Bless as well. I really really need the help of God & His children! Lloyd

11. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

In the name of Jesus, I call in my resources from the east, the west, the north and the south. I command the earth to yield the fruit of my seed. I open the windows of heaven over my life to release the blessing because I am faithful in my tithes and offerings. Joblessness, poverty, lack and debts have no part in my life. God delights in my prosperity and has a plan to give me a hope and a future. I declare victory.  Amen

As to the text of Philippians 1, 1-29 evolves around “Good Suffering.” The Old and New Testaments make it clear that suffering can be a result of God’s discipline in our lives—similar to the discipline a loving parent has for his child. A loving parent stops a child from putting his hand on a hot stove. The child “suffers” at the moment by being denied access and by the temporary pain of a spanking. But the parent sees the “big picture” and disciplines the child. So, too, can God discipline us. Hebrews 12:10-11 illustrates this point: “...but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.”
    Suffering is God’s megaphone to a deaf world. Suffering can produce benefits greater than the suffering itself. It can strengthen people, lead people to faith, help us to appreciate the good, and be a tool to influence others. Indeed, suffering can mold us. “Suffering produces perseverance… character… hope….” (Romans 5:3-5). The actual trials of faith are worthwhile and precious as is faith itself! Our faith is strengthened as we rely on Christ to see us through troubling times.

We may not know the reason for suffering in any individual situation. But we can affirm, with relief and joy, that in “all things God works for the good of those who love him” (Romans 8:28). The Psalms are full of cries for deliverance from trouble as well as the assurance that God is with us and will deliver us from suffering.

It is the knowledge that God sent His only son to suffer and die for us that our sins are forgiven and that our ultimate suffering will be relieved. God is “not only aware of suffering—he feels it. No pain or suffering has ever come to us that has not first passed through the heart and hand of God…Comforting are the words of Isaiah the prophet, foretelling the agony of Christ: ‘He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering’ (Isaiah 53:3).”

In the name of Jesus, I call in my resources from the east, the west, the north and the south. I command the earth to yield the fruit of my seed. I open the windows of heaven over my life to release the blessing because I am faithful in my tithes and offerings. Joblessness, poverty, lack and debts have no part in my life. God delights in my prosperity and has a plan to give me a hope and a future. I declare victory.  Amen

Thank You Jesus!!! Thank You that You truly do reward us when we just hold on to You!!! Thank You that You have given me favor!!! Thank You that You have ordered my steps!!! Thank You that there is none like You!!! Thank You Jesus… I cannot sing or yell your praises enough!!! Thank You Jesus!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! all the hours of tears, fears, and doubt… You carried me when I couldn’t handle things any longer!!! You are SUCH a wonderful, loving, good God!!!!! Thank You doesn’t cover it all… my heart is overflowing with gratitude!!! I love You Jesus SO MUCH! Thank You for this life!!! Thank You for everything You have given me! Help me remember that if you can bring THIS to pass, you can take care of everything else! Help me drop the rest of my doubts and just trust You!

Oh Jesus, Thank You!!! I just can’t stop it!! I PRAISE YOU LORD! I WORSHIP YOU JESUS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

12. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Thank You Jesus!!! Thank You that You truly do reward us when we just hold on to You!!! Thank You that You have given me favor!!! Thank You that You have ordered my steps!!! Thank You that there is none like You!!! Thank You Jesus… I cannot sing or yell your praises enough!!! Thank You Jesus!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! all the hours of tears, fears, and doubt… You carried me when I couldn’t handle things any longer!!! You are SUCH a wonderful, loving, good God!!!!! Thank You doesn’t cover it all… my heart is overflowing with gratitude!!! I love You Jesus SO MUCH! Thank You for this life!!! Thank You for everything You have given me! Help me remember that if you can bring THIS to pass, you can take care of everything else! Help me drop the rest of my doubts and just trust You!

Oh Jesus, Thank You!!! I just can’t stop it!! I PRAISE YOU LORD! I WORSHIP YOU JESUS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

13. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

ADD’L COMMENT REGARDING our goal of good suffering. .Philippians 1, 1-29 (OBSERVATION)

To be a Christian means to live for God and walk in the footprints of Jesus Christ. It doesn’t mean that it will be easy and that we won’t have any problems. It doesn’t mean that we won’t falter in our journey. We will as we are imperfect creatures in an imperfect world. What can be said is that though our troubles will seem to grow from pebbles to mountains, though we will appear weak and unable to bare the pressures of our lives, he is with us always, even unto the end of the world.

When we are BROKEN, we are not ashamed to speak of God’s goodness, grace and mercy over our lives.

BLESSED - Psalm 1:1-6
    REDEEMED - Psalm 107:2
    OVERCOMER - Revelation 12:11
    KNOWLEDGEABLE - Acts 17
    ENCOURAGER - Hebrews 10:24-25
    NURTURER - Ephesians 6:4

Father God, I just thank you for hearing my cry. Please let Your light continue to shine in my life for all men to see, that Your name may be glorified. Thank you, Father. Glory.

God bless!

14. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Reblogging. .

As you confess these words of God concerning prosperity, you will receive victory over poverty, debt and financial lack. Every wrong circumstance and every bad situation will be turned around. Every attack will be turned into victory. Be encouraged to confess it over and over again. Let the Word of God sink deep into your spirit. No matter how you feel, no matter what you see, no matter what you have experienced in the past, God’s Word always works. It never fails. Shout your prosperity confession right into the devil’s face. Make this confession a part of your daily life and expect God to work a miracle for every need you have. Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to God. As a joint heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus’ death made available for me to receive. In Jesus’ name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force to stop! In Jesus’ name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus’ name, I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord!

I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
    I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
    With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
    I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
    I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)
    I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)
    The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
    The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
    The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
    I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)
    I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)
    I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)
    God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
    I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)
    Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
    Abraham’s blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
    What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
    I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
    I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)
    The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
    My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
    Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
    I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
    I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
    My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)

15. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

The Psalmist says, “I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips” (Psalm 34:1). Just like him, always praise God and glorify His name among the people. Then you shall be blessed twofold.

Loving Lord Jesus,

You are my loving Father. I humble myself before You. I thank You for all blessings You have granted me. May your favour be upon me. Bless me in double measure. May your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life.

In Your matchless name I pray.
    Amen

16. Aspire1
    25   Posts

Hello CJ White,
    Thank you for all that you are doing in the will of God, & for our brothers & Sisters! You are awesome, know that i am Praying for you also, Sister White am doing all i can do, along with fastings & Prayers, I have contact this Homeless Prevention Program-HPP-Emporia, Improvement Association,Inc., A Program of Improvement Association 1750 E. Atlantic St. Emporia,
    VA ,23847 , Ms. Erica Singleton (434-634-2490, ext.225, esingleton@impassoc.org, WWW.impassoc.org, Seem like they wont respond, one min the phone are busy, then the next it just rings! Not going to lose my faith in God, Lord Please Please, Cancel
    my rent debt so i wont be Homeless in Jesus name, & Touch thie homeless Prevention program to be of help & respond ASAP in Jesus name. ! Sister White Is there any way you can call & help me,Landlord is Kim Harvanek ( 804)-861-6661 or (804-733-2009, Fastings & Praying, Thank you, God Bless,
    lloyd ,1470 Baxter road petersburgs va,23803