Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

WE’VE PRAYED,WE’VE SOUGHT THE LORD WITH PRAISE AND
    THANKSGIVING,WE’VE FASTED,AND WITH HIS GRACE, STILL STANDING ON THE WORD,HIS COVENANT PROMISES. STILL BEING A BLESSING AS UNTO HIM AND IN HIS NAME,JESUS. THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE,THE YOKE HAS NOT BEEN DESTROYED,NOR THE BURDEN REMOVED. BUT WE KNOW WHAT GOD’S WORD SAY IN Isaiah 54:17.No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, saith the LORD. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Isaiah 59:19. So shall they fear(REVERENCE) the Name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Psalm 37:4.Delight thyself also in the LORD: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Psalm 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man(PERSON) that feareth(REVERENCE) the LORD, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Luke 6:38.Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Luke 11:9.And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN James 1:5.If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN
    Isaiah 33:5-7(KJV)5. The Lord is exalted; for He dwelleth on high: He hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness.6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear(REVERENCE) of the Lord is his(OUR) treasure. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Isaiah 35:4. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear(DON’T BE AFRAID) not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; He will come and save you. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN Isaiah 41:10.Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.Isaiah 41:13. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.  HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN JOHN CHAPTER 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN JOHN 14:26. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.27. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN JOHN 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. HIS WORD GOES ON TO SAY IN JOHN 15:7 If ye abide in me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

SO YOU SAID ALL OF THIS TOO SAY WHAT: STAY IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD,STAY UNDER HIS SHADOW.KEEP PRAISING HIM,THANKING HIM,WORSHIPPING HIM. KEEP PRAYING HIS WORD BACK TO HIM,KEEP FASTING AT HIS LEADING. KEEP RECEIVING HIS HOLY SPIRIT,KEEP YIELDING TO HIS HOLY SPIRIT,KEEP LISTENING TO HIS HOLY SPIRIT. DON’T MURMUR OR COMPLAIN TO GOD,SURE GIVE HIM YOUR HEART,TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL,THEN RECEIVE HIS LOVE,COMFORT,JOY,WISDOM,AND HIS GREAT PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.ASK HIM TO HELP YOU NOT TO BE WEARY IN WELL DOING IN WORDS OR IN DEEDS. ASK HIM TO STRENGTHEN YOU WHERE YOU’RE WEAK AT,ASK HIM FOR A FRESH ANOINTING TOUCH FROM THE RIVER OF LIFE. ASK HIM TO REVEAL HIS POWER WORKING IN YOU NOW TO DESTROY YOKES AND REMOVE BURDENS..ASK HIM TO OPEN YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING TO BEHOLD THE POWER THAT’S IN HIS WORD,,IN HIS NAME,IN HIS BLOOD. CLOSE THE DOORS TO THE EVIL ONE,BY NOT MURMURING,OR COMPLAINING,OR SAYING NEGATIVE WORDS,OR BACKBITING,OR GOSSIPING,AND DON’T LISTEN TO NEGATIVE CONVERSATIONS FROM OTHER FOLKS.  REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON GOD, AND ALL THAT HE HAS SAID,ASK THE FATHER TO HELP YOU BE
    STEADFAST,UNMOVABLE,ABOUNDING IN HIS WORD AND GOOD DEEDS WITH THANKSGIVING UNTO HIM,AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS.FATHER THANK YOU FOR GRACE TO LEAVE IT AT THE FEET OF JESUS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Psalm 119:11.Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.