Isa.58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness,to undo the heavy burdens,and to let the oppressed go free,....

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

IN THE FAST UNTO THE LORD,SEEK HIM IN HIS WORD,PRAISE HIM FOR THE VICTORY,AND PRAY FOR HIS POWER IN JESUS NAME

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATION TO STUDY AND MEDITATE ON YOUR WORDS OF LIFE. YOUR WORD SAYS THAT WE ARE TO BE RENEWED IN THE SPIRIT OF OUR MIND,YOUR WORD ALSO SAYS TO BE NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD BUT TO BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF OUR MIND,THAT WE MAY PROVE WHAT IS THE ACCEPTABLE WILL OF GOD. FATHER THANK YOU FOR REVELATION TO GET IN YOUR WORD, GET IN TO CHURCH WHERE YOUR WORD IS BEING TAUGHT,BE FILLED WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND DAILY LEAN ON HIM,AND YOUR WORD,AND APPLY YOUR WORD TO OUR EVERYDAY LIVING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

REVELATIONS OF THE LORD’S FREEDOM TO US, WHOM THE SON (JESUS) MAKES FREE, IS FREE INDEED. BE FREE FROM HURTS,WOUNDS,DISPPOINTMENTS,MISHAPS,MISFORTUNES,
    UNFORGIVENESS,BE FREE FROM THE LIES OF THE ENEMY(THE DEVIL)BE FREE FROM ALL DECEIFULNESS,BE FREE FROM ALL ADDICTIONS,BE FREE FROM DEPRESSION,BE FREE FROM OPPRESSION,BE FREE FROM ALL FORMS OF SIN,BE FREE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS,AND ALL THAT JESUS HAS DONE ON THE CROSS,BE FREE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. FATHER GIVE US REVELATIONS ON BEING FREE AS WE SEEK YOUR FACE,AND CALL ON JESUS NAME,AND STUDY YOUR WORD,AND PRACTICE YOUR WORD,AND APPLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER OUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN. HELP US TO BE FREE FROM FEAR, INTIMADATION, CONTROL. YOUR PERFECT LOVE CAST OUT ALL FEAR, HELP US TO MATURE IN YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR US, FOR WHOM THE SON MAKES FREE IS FREE INDEED. THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT YOU CAUSE US TO TRIUMPH IN VICTORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS,THANK YOU FOR GIVING US REVELATIONS OF THE VICTORIES THE LORD HAS ALREADY WON,HELP US TO REST IN YOUR GREAT LOVE,KNOWING THAT AT YOUR APPOINTED TIME YOU WILL BRING TRUE,AND EVERLASTING RESTORATION. YOU WILL RESTORE US BACK WITH INNOCENCE, WHOLENESS,IN YOUR LOVE. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE REVELATION OF YOUR LOVE THAT WILL HEAL EVERY NATION AND BRING US TO WHOLENESS,FOR WE OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE JESUS,AND WE DIE TO SELFWILL,THAT YOUR WILL BE MANIFESTED IN US AND THROUGH US,WE OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB,HIS HOLY SHED BLOOD THAT’S ON THE MERCY SEAT FOR WHOSOEVER WILL RECEIVE HIM,TO YOU FATHER GOD BE ALL THE
    GLORY,HONOR,POWER,PRAISE,THANKSGIVING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

JESUS SAID IN John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
    John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
    Psalm 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Psalm 54:6 I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
    Psalm 119:108 Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
    Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Matthew 17:26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

Acts 22:28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

1 Corinthians 2:12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord’s freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ’s servant.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

1 Peter 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Revelation 21:6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

1 Corinthians 15:57.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

IN THE FAST UNTO THE LORD,SEEK HIM IN HIS WORD,PRAISE HIM FOR THE VICTORY,AND PRAY FOR HIS POWER IN JESUS NAME

Psalm 29:4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Psalm 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.