healing

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. baeziris
    1   Posts

I want to agree with this ministry for full manifestation of healing. two diagnosis. cancer in uterus and high prolactin levels, tumor in brain. I had a surgery done and God made it successful. Glory to God! I am asking for God’s guidance whether to begin quemotherapy and radiation. If I have to then I want God to be involve in every detail and to give me sucess for His Glory!  Amen. I declare with this ministry I am healed through Jesus and will live and not die to proclaim His works. psalm Amen. I pray and receive answer to this prayer with this ministry. Amen.

2. Philippians 2:9-11 (victory9)
    Virginia
    484   Posts

Heavenly Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over your child, and I speak life and healing over her soul, mind, body and emotions,  from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet.
    In the name of Jesus, I take authority over the spirit of cancer. I speak life over every cancer cell, Life in Jesus name.
    She shall not die but live and declare the works of the LORD, for the Glory of God the Father. Cancer and infirmities bow before the LORD Jesus Christ. For it’s written that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth , and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord, tumor in the brain in Jesus name, It’s shrinks and dissolves. He sent forth his word, he healed them, he rescued them from the grave.  Because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from sin and death. But with God all things are possible In Jesus name I decree and declare that by the stripes of Jesus Christ She was healed, and she is free from this disease.
    I seal my prayers by the blood of Jesus, by the Spirit and by the word of God.
    In Jesus mighty name

Scriptures:  Matthew 9:6, Proverbs 18:21, Philippians 2:10, Psalm 107:20, Romans 8:2, Matthew 19:26;Isaiah 53:5.

3. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

God has been there for you in the past.  He will be with you now and in the future. Let God lead you every step of the way

Father God, I come to You now in the precious Name of Jesus, asking for Your miraculous, powerful, loving and healing touch to come upon this child of yours right now. Make her whole (mind, body and emotions) and complete in You. Remove all the cancer from her body, and may it never enter into her body again. Jesus died so that she would not have to endure any sickness or disease. Cancer is just a “name”, but Jesus’ Name is above all other names. Therefore, Cancer must bow and flee at the Name of Jesus. I thank You, that by Jesus’ stripes, she IS healed. I thank You that Your Word declares that You want us to prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers. May it be so for her, according to Your Word and in Your timing. I thank You for giving her the strength, comfort and peace she needs in order to get through this difficult ordeal. May she find out who she is in Christ, and know without the shadow of a doubt, that she is not being repaid for the wrongdoings in her life, but that this is an all out attack against her from Satan, who only comes to steal, kill and destroy. I plead the blood of Jesus over her, from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet, in the Name of Jesus.

Satan, I come against any plan you have for her. I command you to TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER RIGHT NOW!!! SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!!! I bind you, your demons and evil schemes in the Name of Jesus. I loose healing, peace of mind and freedom from cancer into her life, in Jesus’ Name.

Lord, Your Word declares that whatever we bind on Earth, will be bound in Heaven. And whatever we loose on Earth, will be loosed in Heaven. May it be so now, Lord, according to Your Word. I thank You that You are not a man that You should lie. I thank You that Your Word cannot return unto You void. I thank You for not being a respecter of persons. I thank You for wanting the best for Your children. Thank You for all the things You do, but mostly for Who You are. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.