KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH,AND THE SPIRIT OF ERROR(1 John 4:6 )

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

THERE IS A REASON WHY GOD TELLS US TO STUDY TO SHOW OURSELF APPROVE UNTO HIM,THAT WE WILL RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH IN JESUS NAME.  I BINDED EVERY FAMILIAR SPIRIT FROM THIS WEBSITE IN THE NAME OF JESUS,AND I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS AGAINST EVERY FAMILIAR SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth (AMP. BIBLE)

2 Timothy 2:15-16 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

GOD ALSO TELLS US TO SHUN BABBLINGS,AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS I BINDED THE BABBLERS AND LOOSE THE POWER OF GOD’S WORD TO DESTROY EVERY LIE,SO GOD’S TRUTH CAN BE REVEALED IN THEIR LIFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV)20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Isaiah 55:11.  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

GOD SAID MAN (PEOPLE) SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH(THIS WORD IS IN THE BIBLE)
    FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GRACE TO YIELD OUR MOUTHS TO YOU. FOR WHO CAN TAME OUR TONGUES; EXCEPT WE YIELD OUR MOUTHS,AND OUR TONGUES TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND OBEY YOUR TRUTH,YOUR WORD IS TRUTH. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING,HELP US TO YIELD OUR MOUTHS TO YOU,BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU,AND HELP US SPEAK LIFE AND NOT DEATH IN JESUS NAME

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 12:36-38 (KJV)36.But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Psalm 64:3.Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:

Jeremiah 9:8.Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.

RECEIVE GOD’S GRACE AND BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. IN Proverbs 18:21-DEATH AND LIFE ARE IN THE POWER OF THE TONGUE,AND THEY THAT LOVE IT,SHALL EAT THE FRUIT FROM IT. THE WORDS I SPEAK,AND WHAT I THINK,IS SUBMITTED EVERYDAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT BY CHOICE,I CHOOSE TO YEILD MY MOUTH TO GOD,SO I CAN SPEAK LIFE AND NOT DEATH. I ASKED THE LORD TO GIVE ME REVELATION OF SETTING A WATCH BEFORE MY MOUTH…AND GRACE TO CAPTURE EVERY THOUGHT BY HIS WORD,AND BRING THEM INTO THE OBEDIENCE OF THE LORD JESUS.

I KNOW I CAN NOT CONTROL WHAT COMES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE’S MOUTHS, BUT IF WE BELONG TO GOD,THEN OUR CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WORLD’S CONVERSATIONS: I MEAN IF YOU ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE,AND ALL THAT’S COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH IS DEATH,THAT IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK LIFE,SO THEY CAN HEAR THE DIFFERENCE. NOW, I MAY NOT BE VERY POPULAR WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE,AND THAT’S OKAY,BECAUSE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FATHER GOD IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING LIKED BY EVERYONE. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I TRUST THE LORD TO GIVE ME FRIENDS AFTER HIS OWN HEART WITH THE SAME LIKE PRECIOUS FAITH IN HIM. I HAVE A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT DON’T REALLY KNOW THE LORD,BUT EVERY TIME I HEAR DEATH COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS,I CHOOSE TO SPEAK LIFE,AND I TRUST THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DEAL WITH THEIR HEARTS IN JESUS NAME.

Psalm 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

PSALM 34: 12.What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? 13.Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. 14.Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. 15.The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. 16.The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. 17.The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. 18.The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 19.Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

1 Peter 2:1.Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

Psalm 50:23. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Ephesians 2 (KJV)1.And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
    2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
    3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of you yourselves: it is the gift of God:

2. Loco Motion
    105   Posts

James 5:1-6
    New International Version (NIV)
    Warning to Rich Oppressors

5 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence.

You have fattened Proverbs 22:22-24
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)

22 Do not rob the poor because he is poor,
    Or crush the afflicted at the gate;
    23 For the Lord will plead their case
    And take the life of those who rob them.
    24 Do not associate with a man given to anger;
    Or go with a hot-tempered man,yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.
    2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.

Job 5:12
    New Living Translation (NLT)
    12 He frustrates the plans of schemers
      so the work of their hands will not succeed.

Psalm 9:15
    21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
    15 The heathen have sunk down into the pit that they made; in the net which they hid, their own foot is taken.

Proverbs 26:11
    New International Version (NIV)
    11 As a dog returns to its vomit,
      so fools repeat their folly.

Psalm 140:11
    English Standard Version (ESV)
    11 Let not the slanderer be established in the land;
      let evil hunt down the violent man speedily!

Deuteronomy 13:13-16
    King James Version (KJV)
    13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
    14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
    15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
    16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the Lord thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

Joseph and Potipher’s Wife: Joseph falsely accused.

One day he went into the house to attend to his duties, and none of the household servants was inside. 12 She caught him by his cloak and said, “Come to bed with me!” But he left his cloak in her hand and ran out of the house.13 When she saw that he had left his cloak in her hand and had run out of the house, 14 she called her household servants. “Look,” she said to them, “this Hebrew has been brought to us to make sport of us! He came in here to sleep with me, but I screamed. 15 When he heard me scream for help, he left his cloak beside me and ran out of the house.”

Bow down to No devil, idol, or man.
    4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

3. Loco Motion
    105   Posts

Isaiah 54:17
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    17 No weapon formed against me shall prosper,
    And every tongue which rises against me in judgment
    I shall condemn.
    This is my heritage of the Lord,
    And my righteousness is from the Lord of Hosts,”
    Says the Lord.

3 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Obadiah 1 (King James Version)

Obadiah 1
    King James Version (KJV)
    1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

4. Loco Motion
    105   Posts

6 How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!

7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

8 Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.

13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;

14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.

15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it.

19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.

20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.

21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.

5. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Ephesians 2 (KJV)1.And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
    2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
    3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of you yourselves: it is the gift of God