Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD and he heard me, and deliver me from all my fears.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Philippians 2:9-11 (victory9)
    Virginia
    484   Posts

PSALM 34:4- 24

TASTE AND SEE THE LORD IS GOOD

4 I sought the LORD and he hear me, and deliver me from all my fears.
    5 They looked to him and were lightened; and their faces were nor ashamed.
    6 This poor men cried, and the LORD hear him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
    7 The angel of the LORD encamps round about them that fear him, and delivers them.
    8 O taste and see the LORD is good; How bless is the men who takes refuge in Him!
    9 O fear the LORD, you his saints; for those who fear the Him there is not want.
    10 The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; Bit they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing.
    11 Come, you children , listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
    12 Who is the men who desires life. And loves length of days the he may see good?
    13 Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit.
    14 Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and persue it.
    15 The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteousness   And his ears are open to   their cry.
    16 The face of the LORD is against evildoers, To cut off memory of the earth.
    17 The righteous cry, and the LORD hears And deliver them out of all their troubles.
    18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
    19 Many are the aflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
    20 He protects all his bones, no one of them will be broken.
    21 Evil shall slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteousness will be condemned.
    22 The LORD redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned.