FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATION OF YOUR COVENANT LOVE TOWARDS US IN JESUS NAME

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

I LOVE GOD,BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED ME
                  (1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us)

Philippians 4:10-12 (KJV)10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need

I UNDERSTAND WHY THE LORD HAS PUT IT IN HIS WORD SO MANY TIMES,IN THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT"TO LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF OUR HEART, SOUL, AND MIGHT. IT’S FOR OUR OWN PERSONAL WELL BEING,AS WELL AS LOVING HIM BACK WITH HIS LOVE THAT HE HAS SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEART BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. WHEN GOD HAS OUR HEART,THEN HE KNOWS THAT THE DEVIL CAN NOT TORMENT US WITH THE HUMAN LOVE THAT COMES FROM BEING IN RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE. GOD’S LOVE GOES BEYOND HUMAN LOVE,AND HIS COVENANT LOVE IS UNTOUCHABLE BY THE DEVIL,JESUS PROVED IT BEFORE THE CROSS,ON THE WAY TO THE CROSS,BEING NAILED TO THE CROSS,HANGING FROM THE CROSS,AND AFTER THE CROSS,THAT WAS GOD’S COVENANT LOVE SHOWING US THAT THROUGH HIS LOVE,WE CAN LOVE PEOPLE,WE CAN TRULY FORGIVE PEOPLE,TRULY RELEASE PEOPLE IN HIS LOVE, TRULY PRAY FOR PEOPLE THROUGH HIS LOVE,TRULY BE RESTORED THROUGH HIS LOVE,TRULY BE A BLESSING IN HIS LOVE,TRULY OBEY HIM THROUGH HIS LOVE, IN JESUS NAME

BY THE LORD’S GRACE I’M STILL HERE IN HIM,AND HIS COVENANT OF LOVE,FILLED WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT,STILL SEEKING HIM WITH ALL MY STRENGTH,WITH ALL MY HEART,STILL BELIEVE HE IS THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBLITIES,STILL BELIEVE THAT HE IS MY HEALER, MY SHIELD,MY FORTRESS,AND STILL HAVE STRONG EXPECTATIONS FROM HIM,THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.  GOD GAVE DAVID THE REVELATION OF HIS WORD,” THY WORD HAVE I HID IN MY HEART THAT I MIGHT NOT SIN AGAINST THEE(IN THE BOOK OF PSALMS) THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET….

Psalm 69:30 (KJV)30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 32:7Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING KINDNESS EVERY MORNING,AND FOR YOUR NEW MERCIES. WE RECEIVE YOUR LOVE,AND YOUR NEW MERCIES TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR WILL,YOUR PURPOSE,AND YOUR PLANS THIS DAY. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SONGS OF DELIVERANCE,AND SONGS THAT WILL MAGNIFY YOUR GREATNESS IN OUR LIFE. FATHER GOD WE HAVE ASKED AND BELIEVED ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD,IN FAITH. NOW, WE THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY ON OUR BEHALF. WE THANK YOU FOR RESTORATION IN OUR HOMES, ON OUR JOBS, IN OUR CHURCH HOME, IN OUR HEALTH,IN OUR FINANCES,AMONG PEOPLE OF ALL RACES,LET YOUR PEACE BE TANGIABLE IN PEOPLE’S HEART,AND SOUL AS WE MOVE FORWARD TOWARD TRUE RESTORATION WITH LOVE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN   FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR OPENING THE EYES OF OUR UNDERSTANDING,THAT WE MAY BEHOLD THE POWER THAT’S IN YOUR WORD,SO YOUR WORD WILL HAVE FINAL SAYSO IN OUR HEART,AND IN OUR LIFE. FATHER GOD YOU SAID THAT WITHOUT FAITH IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE YOU,BUT THEY THAT COME TO YOU MUST BELEIVE THAT YOU ARE,AND THAT YOU ARE A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK YOU,THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR
    SELF STRONG AND MIGHTY AMONG YOUR PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

Leviticus 19:18.Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Deuteronomy 30:20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days:

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

2 John 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

1 Thessalonians 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;