Psalm 37:4(KJV)Delight thyself also in the Lord:and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME MORE THAN A CONQUEOR AND OVERCOMER IN CHRIST JESUS. THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR MERCIES UPON ME ARE NEW EVERY MORNING, HELP ME TO LIVE IN YOUR RENEWED MERCIES DAILY. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR REVELATION ABOUT YOUR ARMOUR, AND THANK YOU FOR GRACE TO WEAR YOUR ARMOUR DAILY, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR REVELATIONS ON THE POWER OF YOUR COVENANT LOVE FOR ME, I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME, AND THAT YOU CARE FOR ALL THAT I’VE COMMITTED INTO YOUR MIGHTY HANDS IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR REVELATION ON YOUR DIVINE FORGIVENESS, AND HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR FORGIVENESS AND LIVE A LIFE OF FORGIVING IN THE POWER OF YOUR LOVE, BECAUSE YOU ARE FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR GOODNESS TODAY, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR DIVINE FAVOR TODAY. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR ORDERING MY STEPS ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD,AND LET NO INIQUITY HAVE DOMINION OVER ME IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR SENDING FORTH LABOURERS TO MY NATURAL FAMILY MEMBERS, AND MY SPIRITUAL FAMILY MEMBERS WORDS OF DELIVERANCE, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, WORDS OF HEALING, WORDS OF RESTORATION, WORDS OF JOY AND PEACE IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR MEETING EVERY NEED IN THEIR LIFE, AND THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR MEETING EVERY NEED IN MY LIFE THAT’S HID IN JESUS. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR GIVING ME YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WHO LIVES IN ME, AND IS WITH ME IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBLITIES. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR OPENING MY EYES OF UNDERSTANDING TO SHARE IN THE INHERITANCE OF JESUS. FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATION THAT’S IN THE POWER OF JESUS NAME, AS I SPEAK HIS NAME FAITHFULLY,I WILL SEE YOUR GLORY MANIFESTED TO DESTROY YOKES AND REMOVE BURDENS. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR OPENING MY EYES TO BEHOLD THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME NOW IN JESUS NAME. FATHER GOD, JESUS SAID THAT I WILL HAVE WHAT I SAY,THEREFORE I HAVE SPOKEN WHAT I BELEIVE IN MY HEART,THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY ON MY BEHALF IN JESUS NAME. FATHER GOD I LOOSE MY ANGELS TO BE ON ASSIGNMENT FOR ME THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY AS THEY HEARKEN TO THE VOICE OF YOUR WORD SPOKEN IN FAITH, IN JESUS NAMEAMEN.

THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MARGRETA WILL PROPSER,BUT IN IT’S FORMATION YOU WILL DESTROY THE WEAPON, THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT EVERY TONGUE THAT SPEAKS NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME,WILL BE PUT TO SILENCE,FOR I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF YOU IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR REVEALING THE GREATER ONE LIVING IN ME,HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD LIVING MIGHTY IN ME, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR STRENGHTENING ME IN THE INNERMAN AND THE POWER OF YOUR MIGHT. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR WITHOUT JESUS I CAN DO NOTHING,BUT WITH YOUR STRENGTH I CAN DO ALL GOOD THINGS. THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT I DELIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE THAT YOU GIVE ME THE DESIRES OF MY HEART IN JESUS NAME.

Psalm 107:2 (KJV)-Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Psalm 37:4(KJV)Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 37:23 (KJV)The steps of a good man(person) are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

Psalm 119:133 (KJV)1Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Psalm 103:20 (KJV) Bless the Lord, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word.

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 18:19 (KJV) Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

JESUS SAID IN John 15:4 (KJV)Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me

JESUS SAID IN John 15:7(KJV)If ye abide in Me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

JESUS SAID IN Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

JESUS SAID IN Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.