DOES GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS? YES, THE FATHER IN HEAVEN HEARS OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

DOES GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS? YES, THE FATHER IN HEAVEN HEARS OUR PRAYERS,BECAUSE HE HEARS EVERY HEART. DOES GOD ANSWER ALL OF OUR PRAYERS? IT DEPENDS ON THE PRAYERS BEING IN FAITH AND ACCORDING TO HIS WILL,WHICH IS HIS WORD. GOD DOES NOT ANSWER SOULISH PRAYERS,EXAMPLE: GOD WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANOTHER WOMAN’S HUSBAND,AND VICE VERSA.

MATT.6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.11 Give us this day our daily bread.12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses

GOD’S WILL IS HIS WORD,AND HE SENT HIS WORD TO SAVE,HEAL,REDEEM,RESTORE,DELIVER,SET FREE,GIVE US VICTORY THROUGH HIS VICTORIES,AND LIFE ETERNITY THROUGH THE ANOINTED ONE,JESUS.

FATHER GOD HELP US TO REALIZE THAT YOU WANT OUR LOVE,TRUST,AND OBEDIENCE WITH FAITH IN JESUS NAME.KNOWING THAT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE YOU,BUT WHOSOEVER COMES TO YOU IN FAITH,BELIEVING WHO YOU ARE,AND THAT YOU ARE A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK YOU,SHALL HAVE YOUR COVENANT WORD MANIFESTED IN THEIR LIFE. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR OPENING THE EYES OF OUR UNDERSTANDING TO BEHOLD THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME, THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS BLOOD, THE POWER THAT’S IN YOUR WORD, AND THE VERY GIFT OF POWER THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO WHOSOEVER WILL RECEIVE YOUR HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO YIELD TO YOUR WORD THAT CAN ONLY BE QUICKEN BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME

JESUS LIFTED UP HIS EYES (TO HEAVEN) AND SAID,“FATHER, I THANK THEE THAT THOU HAS HEARD ME,AND I KNEW THAT THOU HEAREST ME ALWAYS

John 11:39-45 (KJV)39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? 41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

IT WAS GOD’S PERFECT WILL FOR THAT DIVINE APPOINTMENT TO TAKE PLACE WITH MARY AND MARTHA’S BROTHER.

JESUS WAS FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND VERY SENSITIVE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT….JESUS SAID MANY TIMES,IT IS THE FATHER WHO DOETH THE WORK IN ME.( STUDY THE BOOK OF JOHN)

JESUS THANKED THE FATHER FOR MULTIPLYING: MATTHEW 14:17 And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.18 He said, Bring them hither to Me.19 And He commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

JESUS TEACHES US ABOUT HAVING FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN OUR WORDS, TO FATHER GOD,AND TEACHES US AGAIN ABOUT FORGIVENESS.

Mark 11:22-26(KJV)22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
    23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses

Psalm 34:17(KJV)17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles

1 John 5:14 (KJV)14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:15 And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

CORNELIUS REVERENCE GOD,AND HE WAS A GENEROUS GIVER

Acts 10:1-10(KJV)There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.

DANIEL PRAYED AND GOD HEARD HIS PRAYERS,AND SENT THE ANSWER,BUT THERE WAS WAR IN THE HEAVENLIES,AND THE DEVIL TRIED TO PREVENT THE ANSWER FROM BEING MANIFESTED IN THE EARTH REALM,SO GOD SENT MICHAEL THE ARC ANGEL TO INTERVENE SO THE MESSAGE COULD GET TO DANIEL.

Daniel 10:12-14 (NIV)12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Father, be present with us, our steady Guide, pointing out the way You want us to go. AMEN

3. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Take a moment, wherever you are, and make the conscious decision to pray, get in the Word, and submit to God’s Will for your life…your life and the lives of those around you will be better for it.
    Father, help us to see our place in your plan and help us to submit to your Will for our lives. Amen