FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMFORT,AND RENEWED HOPE IN JESUS NAME

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

I CAN FIND NO WORDS TO COMFORT,SO I ASKED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP ME SEND THIS PRAYER OUT.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING DIVINE AND NATURAL COMFORT,HOPE, AND HELP TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE STORMS,AND HAVE LOST LOVED ONES,HOMES,ALL PERSONAL BELONGS IN THE MIDST OF THE TORNADOS THAT HAVE COME ACROSS THEIR CITIES AND LANDS. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR FILLING THEIR HEARTS WITH YOUR LOVE AND PEACE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS,AND IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE COMFORTER,COMFORTING EVERYONE IN THESE SITUATIONS AS ONLY YOU CAN. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR NEW MERCIES EVERY MORNING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Psalm 33:22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee

Psalm 42:4-6 (KJV)4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psalm 71:5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 71:14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Psalm 119:114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Psalm 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.

Psalm 130:4-6(KJV)4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
    5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.

Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man(PEOPLE) that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 119:76 Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.

Isaiah 40:1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God

Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.