THANK YOU FATHER GOD IN JESUS NAME

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATIONS ON PRAISING YOU AT ALL TIMES,AND HAVING THE VICTORY THAT ONLY YOU CAN CAUSE US TO HAVE THROUGH JESUS. FATHER THANK YOU FOR JESUS AND ALL THAT HE’S DONE,AND DOING THROUGH THOSE WHO ARE YIELDED TO HIM BY THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT WE ARE YOUR WORKMANSHIP,AND THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN US TO DO OF YOUR GOOD PLEASURE.  FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND HIS DIVINE WORK,AND HIS DIVINE GIFTS THAT HE GIVES AS HE WILLS IN JESUS NAME.  THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS BLOOD.  THANK YOU FOR HEALTH AND STRENGHT,JOY AND PEACE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM,AND UNDERSTANDING,AND REVELATION KNOWLEGE. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US TO PUT OUR CONFIDENCE TOTALLY IN YOU,FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY TODAY,FOR YOUR GRACE TODAY,AND TO TRUST AND OBEY YOU IN LOVE AND FAITH TODAY. THANK YOU FOR HEALING TODAY,THANK YOU FOR DIVINE IDEAS FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE TODAY. THANK YOU FOR DELIVERANCE FROM ALL ADDICTIONS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR DELIVERANCE FROM LACK TODAY,THANK YOU FOR DELIVERANCE FROM ANGRY PEOPLE TODAY. FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR DELIVERANCE FROM VOILENCE TODAY. FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR LOVING US INSPITE OF OUR WEAKNESSESS TODAY,WHERE WE ARE WEAK,YOU BECOME STRONG IN US AS WE SUBMIT THE WEAKNESS TO YOU BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU FOR BEING FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US WHEN WE COME TO YOU WITH A HEART OF REPENTANCE.THANK YOU FOR A HUMBLE AND MEEK SPIRIT,THANK YOU FOR BEING GOD IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE,FOR YOU ARE THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBILITIES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

Psalm 34 (King James Version) 1.I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2.My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3.O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

4.I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5.They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6.This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7.The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

8.O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9.O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

10.The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

11.Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

12.What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?

13.Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

14.Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

15.The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

16.The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

17.The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18.The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19.Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

20.He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

21.Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22.The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Psalm 95:2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Psalm 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Psalm 107:22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.

Psalm 147:7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Colossians 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Colossians 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

We are chosen.  May our eyes always be seeing and our ears hearing.  We have much to be thankful for as the chosen of God.  As believers in Christ, we enter into a relationship with our Creator others cannot understand for “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”  We have much to be thankful for as members of a remnant, chosen by grace.  Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.