please bring our family back together again in our own home

1. HIGHLYFAVOREDANDBLESSED4LIFE
    TEXAS
    15   Posts

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER IN JESUS NAME I COME TO YOU AND ASK OF YOUR FORGIVENSS AND TO THANK YOU FOR WAKING MY CHILDREN AND MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND UP AND GIVING US STRENGHT IN OUR BODIES TO MOVE AND TO BE ABLE TO THINK. SO HELP ME GOD I WANT YOU TO BE PLEASED AND PROUD OF ME, BUT FOR SOME REASON I AM NOT MAKING THE GRADE.  THERE IS A SPIRIT OF FEAR THAT IS ON ME AND SURROUNDING ME, AND I CANNOT SEEM TO SHAKE THIS OVERWHELMING FEELING.  PLEASE LORD GOD IN JESUS NAME BARE ME UP IN PRAYER AND PLACE YOUR LOVING ARMS OF PROTECTION AROUND ME AND MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW FATHER GOD.  TEAR DOWN AND DESTROY EVERY PLOTTING AND EVIL SCHEME THAT THE DEVIL AND ANY OTHER SPIRIT ACCOMPANYING HIM IS SETTING UP AGAINST MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW AND IN THE FUTURE AS WELL THAT NOTHING SATAN, LUCIFER, BALAAL THINKS OR TRIES TO DO WILL NOT EVEN BE AN ISSUE OR SITUATION OR COMPROMISE IN OUR LIFE. 
    *LORD YOUR WORD SAYS DON’T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING BUT PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING SO I AM LEANING AND STANDING ON YOUR WORD FATHER GOD. 

LORD GOD I KNOW NOW THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY LIFE REGARDING MY MOTHER AND HER NEGATIVE WAYS ARE THE DEALINGS OF THE DEVIL AND HIS PLOT TO DESTROY ME AND MY FAMILY .  I AM ASKING FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION AGAINST THE EVILNESS THAT DWELLS IN HER RIGHT NOW FATHER GOD.  TEAR DOWN EVERY STRONGHOLD THAT SHE IS ALLOWING THE DEVIL TO PLOT WITHING HER AND AGAINST ME RIGHT NOW FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS. LORD GOD IN JESUS NAME SO HELP ME GOD IN JESUS NAME I AM DEMANDING A BRAND NEW ME AND LIFE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS NAME. 
    I WANT MY HERITANCE AND MY DESIRES AND WHAT YOU PROMISED ME.  PLEASE HEAVENLY I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE GET ME OUT OF MY MOTHER’S HOME AND BLESS ME WITH THE STRENGTH AND THE WILLING MIND AND HEART TO LEAVE TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND.  THERE IS A FORCE THAT IS KEEPING US APART.  LORD GOD IN JESUS NAME I COME AGAINST THIS SPIRIT OF SEPARATION AND DIVINATION BETWEEN AND AROUND MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF COME AND SAVE US AND BRING US TOGETHER AGAIN.  YOUR WORD SAYS MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD, WELL LORD SO HELP US GOD WE ARE STANDING IN THE NEED OF YOUR BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS AND YOUR GUIDANCE. OUR CHILDREN NEED US HEAVENLY AND WE NEED THEM.  WE WANT TO BE IN THERE LIVES TOGETHER AND NOT SEPARATE.  THIS IS NOT RIGHT.
    *I CAST DOWN EVERY STRONGHOLD AND DEMONIC INFLUENCE OVER MY LIFE THROUGH GENERATIONS AND GENERARTIONS THAT ALL PAIN AND TORMENT AND SICKNESS STOPS WITH ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME THAT MY CHILDREN WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GROW AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE THINGS THAT HAS HAUNTED AND TORTURED ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
    •  I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS AGAINST THE SATAN NO LONGER WILL YOU RULE, YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER MY LIFE IN MY LIFE NO INFLUENCE OVER MY LIFE IN MY LIFE AND I BIND YOU BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN AMEN AMEN
    •  I CLAIM MY MENTAL STATE BACK, I CLAIM MY HERITANCE BACK, I CLAIM MY HEART BACK, I CLAIM MY LOVE FOR GOD BACK, I CLAIM MY SAINITY BACK, I CLAIM MY MINISTRY BACK, I CLAIM MY HAPPINESS BACK AND THE WILL OF LOVE AND TO LOVE AND ALSO TO BE LOVED.. I CLAIM THE WILL TO BE OBEDIENT TO GOD.  I GIVE MY LIFE TO GOD AND I DENY YOU SATAN AND FORBID YOU IN OR AROUND MY LIFE AND MY FAMILIES LIFE AND CALL OUT EVERY DEMON THAT HAS HAD PLAYED A PART IN
    •    MY DOWNFALLS
    •  SADNESS
    •  SICKNESS
    •  LIES
    •  HURT
    •  PAST PAINS
    •  LUST
    •  MEAN SPIRITED
    •  DIVINATION
    •  SEPARATION
    •  MISCOMMUNICATION (MISUNDERSTANDING)
    •  WICKEDNESS OF THE TONGUE
    •  USING OUR HEARS AND HEART AS A DUMPING GROUND
    •  LYING
    •  CUSSING
    •  FEAR
    •  CURSING
    •  IDLE MIND
    •  DOUBLE MINDEDNESS
    •  MISTRUST
    •  BACKSTABBING
    •  HATRED
    •  EVIL THOUGHTS
    •  SELFISHNESS
    •  STUBBORNESS TOWARDS GOD
    •  ALLOWING OTHERS TO THINK FOR ME
    •  MANIPULATION
    •  DECEITFULNESS
    •  ANGER
    •  ENVY
    •  JEALOUSY
    •  DISOBEDIENCE TOWARDS GOD
    •    I ASK THAT GOD IN JESUS NAME WILL FORGIVE ME OF MY MISTAKES AND HEALING ME OF ALL PAST HURT AND PAIN AND TORMENT AND RELEASE ME THE DARKNESS THAT HAS HOVERED OVER ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS I ASK THESE THINGS.  AMEN AMEN AMEN

I WANT TO GET OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE (THE SPIRIT OF FEAR)

I AM ASKING FOR PRAYER OVER MY FAMILIES LIFE AND MINE BECAUSE OUR LIVES HAVE BEEN IN DANGER BECAUSE OF PRAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN PRAYED AGAINST US TO FAIL AND FOR BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO US AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE PLACE OF WORSHIP WE HAD ATTENDED. 
    I AM PRAYING FOR A RELEASE OF THESE DEMONIC FORCES OVER MY LIFE AND MY FAMILIES LIFE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO WALK INTO OUR MINISTRY WITH THE COVERING OF GOD OVER AND IN OUR LIFE. 

I AM ALSO ASKING FOR PRAYER BECAUSE MY MOTHER HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST INFLUENCE OF THE CHURCH FOR MY MARRIAGE TO FAIL AND FOR MY HUSBAND AND I TO BE SEPARATED.  SHE HAS PRAYED AND PLOTTED THAT I WOULD BE HOME WITH HER AGAIN AND KNOW I AM AT HER APARTMENT WITH MY TWO CHILDREN AND MY HUSBAND IS LIVING SOMEWHERE ELSE. 
    PLEASE PRAY WITH ME AND FOR ME AND MY FAMILY OUR LIVES ARE ON THE LINE.  PLEASE PRAY WITH ME FOR MY FAMILY AND MYSELF TO ASK GOD IN JESUS NAME TO DESTROY EVERY STRONGHOLD THAT HAS DIVIDED US AND KEEPING US APART AND TO OPEN OUR EYES AND HEART THAT WE ARE ABLE TO TRUST ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND TO BE A FAMILY AS ONE AND NOT DIVIDED.  SO HELP US GOD LIFT AND REMOVE AND DESTROY THESE DEMONS IN OUR LIVES AND OPEN NEW DOORS FROM WHICH EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM US I AM ASKING ALL OF THESE THINGS RIGHT NOW PLEASE GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN THANK YOU GOD

2. kittenlis
    4   Posts

Sweetie, all I can say is God will bless you.  You have rebuked Satan and begged for God to come back into your life with an open heart to mend you and heal you.  Stay strong, look towards Him and know you are a child of His.  You will heal!!!

3. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

You just must believe all of these things you just prayed and said. He heard you if you are a child of God, if yu have been born again, He has heard this prayer. I do a daily teaching that willl help you and the first thing that must go is the spirit of fear. Fear has you bound in captivity and you have believed the lies that satan tells you daily. please contact me. I will also write back and I will help you as much as God gives me the ability to help. carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com. there is a way and an answer to everyone of these things that you said, but you must do what God says to get rid of them. He has given us the answers and the way out. This is my ministry and I am here to help whoever He sends. love ya