Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His Call are Irrevocable. IR

1. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post and over this website. In Jesus name I cancel, and destroy the plans, works and assignments of Satan and his workers.
    1 John 3:8 For this reason Jesus the Son of God appeared, to destroy the works of the devil.

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. (my gifts and call are irrevocable and are to transferable).

Philippians 2:9 therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him name that is above all names, 11 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and things under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD to the glory of God the Father. In Jesus name

2. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

Isaiah 40:1 Comfort, comfort my people, says the LORD.

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

Psalm 23:1 A Psalm of David, the LORD is my shepherd I lack nothing.

Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamp around those who fear him and he delivers them. AN

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him name that is above all name,10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and things under the earth,11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD to the glory of God the Father.

In Jesus name.

3. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts
    victory9873 - 26 July 2013 12:15 AM

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away.

Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

In Jesus name.

4. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post, my land, possessions and over this site.
    Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.
    My gifts and God’s call are irrevocable, are not transferable. They do not belong to the devil, Satan or any thing else.

God and His Spirit are Holy, God is not a thief. He is not a Toy.
    In Jesus name I rebuke the Spirit of corruption, lies, and fraud and I smash and destroy His works, roots, tentacles, effects, side effects ans stings. In Jesus name.
    In Jesus name.
    Micah 5:12
    Psalm 103:20

5. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

Revelation 11:12 I overcame by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony.
    In Jesus name

6. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2116   Posts
    victory987 - 26 July 2013 12:15 AM

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away.

In Jesus name.

7. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2116   Posts

1 John 5:4 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world, and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. (My gifts and call are not transferable).

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him name that is above all names, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and things under the earth ,11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 12:11 I overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

In Jesus name.

8. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2116   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over my prayer, land, possessions and over this site.
    In the name of JESUS I rebuke and reverse every curse, and witchcraft prayer that have been sent, spoken or written against me.
    I reverse them to the source life.
    In then name of JESUS i rebuke and bind the spirit of stealing, lying, envy, coveting, hatred, narcotics, bondages, lust, diseases, infirmities, spirits of sin, persecution, and assassination, and I send them to the outer darkness. I cancel all the effects, side effects ad stings. In Jesus name. 1 John 3:8, Galatians 3;13, Isaiah 54:17, Matthew 18:18,

God is Holy and righteousness, He never goes against His word. God and His Holy Spirit are not a poppet. I choose God, The Spirit of God, His Son Jesus Christ.  I rebuke you satan.
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord , ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments hearkening unto the voice of his word.
    Romans 3:13 For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.
    Amen
    In Jesus name

9. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

To God be the Glory,
    The curse is broken, canceled and reversed.
    Gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.
    God is not a Toy and the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not forgiven.
    In Jesus name

10. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2116   Posts

In Jesus name, No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me will be condemn in judgment.
    In Jesus name I cancel the plans and works of Satan, the devil. and I effect the plans of God.
    In Jesus name.

11. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2116   Posts

i plead the blood of Jesus over my prayers,land, possessions and over this site.
    In the name of Jesus. I cancel, rebuke and reverse every single withcraft prayers, predictions, and every word that have been written or spoken against me, to robe me, control me or manipulate me, spiritually or naturally.
    In Jesus name I rebuke and bind the Spirit of divination, familiar spirit, envy,stealing,lust, bondage, rage, hatred, procrastination, murder, assassination, error, adultery and all evil spirits and I cast them out in to the outer darkness. The word of God states that no weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rises against me will be condemn in judgment. Devil you and your works won’t prosper. God gifts and his call are irrevocable. In Jesus name.
    My name is written in heaven and heaven declares my name. Jesus calls me by my name. In Jesus name

12. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over my prayers and over this post.

Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever. Jesus is faithful. There is no other before him.

In Jesus name.

13. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    982   Posts

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. (my gifts and call are irrevocable and are not transferable). The Lord calls me by my name, My name is written in heaven and heaven declares who I am.
    Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rises against me will be condemn in judgment.

Proverbs 10:22 the blessing of the LORD makes me rich and He adds nor sorrow with it.

In Jesus name.