PROVERBS 28:12 With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth, my fruit is better than fine gold; What I yield surpasses choice silver..

1. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2116   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over my prayers, land, possessions and over this site.

Proverbs 8:18 With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth; my fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessings of the LORD brings wealth and he adds no sorrow with it.

Heavenly Father, I praise you, You word says Call unto me and I will answer you. I am calling unto you. With you are riches and honor, enduring wealth, your fruit is better than fine gold.

I thank you for the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, the Comforter, the Spirit of adoption that cries “Abba Father”. I thank you for riches and honor, and enduring wealth. I thank you for wisdom,  Provision, Prosperity, Wealth, Honor and leading of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name.
    I thank you for the manifestation of your word, spirit and the righteousness of Christ Jesus in all areas of my life and needs. In Jesus name.
    Father God, you are the same, yesterday, today and forever and in you hear the prayers of the righteous. I thank you for hear and grant my request. I thank you for the manifestation of the gifts of miracles in all my needs. In Jesus name.

Romans 11:29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.
    My name is written in heaven,  Jesus calls me by my name and heaven declares who am I. No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rises against me will be condemn in judgment. In Jesus name.

Psalm 128:1 Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways you will eat the fruit of your labor, blessings and prosperity will be yours.”

Philippians 2:8 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and things under the earth and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD to the glory of God the Father.
    In Jesus name.