Power to Change Your Situation

1. warriorofchrist
    2584   Posts

In order to change your situation and circumstance, you must change your focus!

Get your eyes off of your situation and get your eyes on the One who is able to change your situation! It is an act of your will…to lift up your eyes to the hills, from whence comes your help! For all of your help will only come from the Lord!

Allow the Lord to become magnified in your life, because whatever you focus on, you will empower it. If you keep your eyes on your situations and circumstances, they become great in your life, but if you keep your eyes focused on the Author and the Finisher of your faith, you empower Jesus and He becomes great in your life and you will find that you will be able to overcome the situations, circumstances and obstacles that have been standing in your way.

When your problems seem to become great, you tell yourself “In my life, in my home, in my relationships, on my job, in my heart, in my situation,  be magnified , O God.”

2. ammy
    Tanzania
    10   Posts
    warriorofchrist - 19 June 2010 06:51 AM

In order to change your situation and circumstance, you must change your focus!

Get your eyes off of your situation and get your eyes on the One who is able to change your situation! It is an act of your will…to lift up your eyes to the hills, from whence comes your help! For all of your help will only come from the Lord!

Allow the Lord to become magnified in your life, because whatever you focus on, you will empower it. If you keep your eyes on your situations and circumstances, they become great in your life, but if you keep your eyes focused on the Author and the Finisher of your faith, you empower Jesus and He becomes great in your life and you will find that you will be able to overcome the situations, circumstances and obstacles that have been standing in your way.

When your problems seem to become great, you tell yourself “In my life, in my home, in my relationships, on my job, in my heart, in my situation,  be magnified , O God.”

3. ajani
    1   Posts

please i ask for you to pray for me and my family. i jus moved back to chicago, i’m still without a job or any income. and at time i believe that i made the wrong move to come bac here. i am looking for the strength to go on in my life.my kids are my life and i jus want them to be happy because really i’m not. so please keep me and my family in your prayers> thank you amen