BLESSINGS OF PROVISION.

1. *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337
    Midlothian, VA
    1155   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for financial blessings, I thank you for blessing my ministry and business and I thank you for jobs and provide for all my needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause; yea let them say continually, let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Psalm 9:4 For you have upheld my right and my cause, sitting enthroned as the righteous judge.

Psalm 32:11 Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing all you who are upright in heart!

Psalm 34:3 Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that you mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper.

Deuteronomy 28:5 Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
    6 Blessed shall be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
    7 The LORD shall cause that your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways….
    8 the LORD will command the blessings upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand to, and he will bless you i the land he is given you.
    In the name of Jesus I cancel all the plans and works of the enemy, Satan the devil and I effect the plans of God.

Nahum 1:9 Whatever they plot against the LORD, he shall bring to an end trouble will not come a second time.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, you his angels, Mighty in strength, who perform his word ,Obeying the voice of His word/

Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

In the name of Jesus Christ I take the sword of the Spirit and cut off all the roots, fruits and tentacles of the devil, the enemy, the thief, the liar and the murder. In the name of Jesus I cancel the plans of the enemy and I effect the plans of God.

John 10:10 I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.

In the name of Jesus I bind and command familiar spirits, spirits of murder, death, poverty, lies, divination procrastination. whoredoms, leviathan, Anti-Christ, lust, persecution, stress, anxiety, depression, oppression, fear, illness, infirmities, diseases, allergies, pains, persecution, stealing, bondages, rebellious, perverse spirit and all evil and hindering spirits in my presence and their effects, side effects and stings, in my presence and their effects, side effects and stings; powerless harmless and ineffective, unable to manifest or to come back through any opening to me, my presence, my land, possessions, loved ones, animals, ministry, assignments, vehicles, cars, work places and business.

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Philippians 2:9 therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him name that is above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and things under the earth and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.InJesus name

2. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samel1523Jos12FountainfJoy24
    Midlothian, Virginia
    702   Posts

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your faithfulness and love. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
    I thank you for provision, finances, jobs. I thank you for blessings upon my ministry, missions and blessings on my bussness. In Jesus name.
    Psalm 25:37 Let them shout for joy and be glad, that favor my righteousness cause, yea let them say continually. Let the LORD be magnified. which has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. (My gifts and call are irrevocable and are not transferable.)

John 8:36 So, if the Son set me free I am free indeed.

Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD ye his angels, that excel in strength that do his commandments obeying the voice of His word. In Jesus name.

3. *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337
    Midlothian, VA
    1155   Posts

Heavenly Father,  I praise you, continually, in thanks given for all your mighty works and miracles. I thank you for your love, and faithfulness. I thank you for Provision, Finances and Jobs. In Jesus name.
    I thank you for blessing my Ministry and business, In Jesus name.
    I thank you for open the flood gates of heaven and pour out many blessing upon my life, that I won’t have room enough to store them. In Jesus name

Proverbs 10:22 the blessings of the Lord make me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.
    Philippians 4:19 And My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
    Psalm 35: 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, that favor my righteous cause; yea, let the say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
    Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible,  but with God all things are possible. In the name of Jesus

Revelation 12:11 I overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. (My gifts and call are irrevocable and are not transferable).

Victory in Jesus.
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, obeying the voice of his word. In Jesus name.
    Galatians 3:13 I am redeemed from the curse.
    Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law, by becoming a curse for me, for it is written “Curse it’s every one who is hung on a tree.

Psalm 34:7 the angel of the Lord encamp around those who fear him and he delivers them.

My prayers are sealed by the word of God, the Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus.