Thank you for Blessing me.

1. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2135   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus, I thank you for the Holy Spirit, that abides in me and teaches all things and guides me into all truth.

I thank you for Spiritual and earthly blessings. I thank you for divine favor, healing, deliverance, finances, provision and guidance. In Jesus name. I thank you for hear my prayers and grant my requests. In Jesus mighty name

Psalm 5:12 For you O, Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround me as with a shield.

Psalm 30:5 For his anger is but a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may come for a night but joys comes in the morning.

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Numbers 6:25 The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him that if we ask anything according to his will he heard us, 15 and if we know that he heard us,  whatever we have asked, we know that we have what we asked of him.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. (My gifts and call are irrevocable and are not transferable.)

Proverbs 8:18 Riches and honor are with me; yea durable riches and righteousness.

Psalm 5:12 For you O, Lord bless the righteous; with favor you will surrounds me as with a shield. In Jesus name.

Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels that excel in strength, that do his commandments hearkening unto the voice of his word.

2. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2135   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for Spiritual, and Earthly blessings. I thank you for provision, prosperity, healing, deliverance, finances, favor and the manifestation of your word, love and spirit in all areas of my life. In Jesus name

Psalm 40:4 Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord make me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.

Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord, yea his angels that excel in strength, that do his command, hearkening unto the voice of his word.