Thank you for a Financial Miracle

1. *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337
    Midlothian, VA
    1685   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for a Financial Miracle. In Jesus name.
    I thank you for hear my prayers and grant my request.

Matthew 7:7 “Ask and It will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Jeremiah 32:27 I am the Lord, the God of all men kind is anything to hard for me?

Proverbs 10:22 the blessing of the Lord made me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.

Proverbs 8:18 Riches and honor are with me, Enduring wealth and righteousness. 19 My fruit is better than Gold, even pure gold, And my yield better then choicest silver..

John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said. “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for actually happen, it give us assurance about things that we can not see.

Deuteronomy 28:12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand and thou shall lend to many nations, and thou shall not borrow.

Psalm 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause, yes let them say continually, let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
    Philippians 4:19 And My God shall supply for all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 10:22 the blessing of the Lord make me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.

2. *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337
    Midlothian, VA
    1685   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for a financial Miracle. I thank you for open the windows of heaven and pour out your blessings upon me, that I won’t have room enough to receive. I Thank you for hear my prayers and grant my requests. In Jesus name

Philippians 4:19 My God shall supply for all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the confidence, that we hope for actually happen, it gives us assurance about things we can’t not see.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessings of the Lord make me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.

Proverbs 7:1 My son, keep my words and store up my commandments.

3. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samel1523Jos12FountainfJoy24
    Midlothian, Virginia
    841   Posts

Heavenly Father, I thank you for hear my prayer s and grant my requests. In Jesus name.

Proverbs 1:8 Listen to my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.