THANK YOU

Page 1 of 2
  1. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

I thank you Lord for guide me always, and satisfy my needs in a sun-scorched land and strengthen my frame. I am like a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
    I thank you for finances, healing, provision , jobs, deliverance, and resurrection life more abundantly. I thank you for your faithfulness, love, peace, blessings and Vice. in jesus name
    Isaiah 27:3 I, the Lord, watch over it; I water it continually. I guard it day and night, so none may harm it.
    Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always and satisfy my needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, his mighty ones that excel in strength that do his commandments hearkening unto the voice of his word. (KJV)

2. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

I thank you Lord Jesus for guide me always and satisfy my needs in a sun scorched -land and strengthen my frame. I am like a spring whose waters never fail. I thank you for finances, healing, provision, jobs,and assignments, deliverance,  I than you for you faithfulness and resurrection life more abundance. I thank you for your love, peace,  blessings and Vace. in jesus name
    In Jesus name I effect God’s plans and purposes.
    Isaiah 27:3 I, the Lord, watch over it; I watered continually. I guard it day and night, so none may harm it.
    Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always and satisfy your needs in a sun- scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
    Psalm 103 20 Bless the LORD, O ye his angels that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

3. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

I Thank you God for a new day, your mercies are new every morning.  I thank you for deliverance, divine health, finances, and jobs, I thank you for blessing my ministry, and blessing the work of my hands. I thank you for deliverance, resurrectio life more in abundance. I thank you for your love, peace, blessings and Vice. in jesus name
    Romans 11;29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. (My gifts and call are irrevocable and are not transferable.)
    2 Timothy 1:3 I thank GOD, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day.4 Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that it may be filled with joy;
    Jeremiah 29:11 for I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future.
    2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death.(KJV)

4. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

Heavenly Father, I thank you for a new day, your mercies are new every morning. I thank you for deliverance, divine health, finances and jobs. I thank you for blessing my ministry and blessing the work of my hands.  I thank you for your faithfulness, love, peace, blessings and Vace. in jesus name.
    2 Timothy 1:10 But is manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolish death.
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels that excel in strength that do his commandments hearkening unto the voice of his word.(KJV)

5. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

Father,GOD,  I thank you for the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, I thank you for the Spirit of adoption that cries “Abba Father,
    I thank you for protection,  prosperity, healing, love, deliverance, finances, and guidance.  I thank you for your angels that are encamping around me and are delivering me. I thank you for your love and your grace. I thank you for blessing my loved ones, family, jobs and business. I thank you for redemption and restoration. I thank you for grant me the victory. O, Lord, I praise you! I thank you for resurrection life more in abundance, i thank you for deliverance, faithfulness. love, peace, blessings and Vice. in jesus name
    I thank you for preserve my fruits, protect me and deliverer me from all evil.
    2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us the Spirit of fear, but of love, but of power and self discipline.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  meekness, temperance; against such there is not law.
    I thank you in advance for the blessings, hear my prayers and grant my requests.
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, his mighty ones, that excel in strength and do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.(KJV)

6. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

I THANK YOU LORD.
    Isaiah 54:7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
    Father GOD,  I receive finances, favor, wealth, prosperity, divine wisdom, provision and spiritual blessings into my life. I receive the total manifestation of all my prayers answered and death cancellation. I thank you for open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings that I won’t have room enough to receive. I thank you for open doors that no body can shut and the leading of the Holy Spirit. I thank you for divine opportunities. great is your faithfulness, I thank you for your love, peace, blessings and Vace. in jesus name
    Psalm 30:5 For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor, a lifetime. Weeping may spend the night, but there is joy in the morning.
    Psalm 126: 5 Those who sow with tears will reap with joy.
    Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
    Proverbs 10:22 The blessings of the Lord make me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.
    Isaiah 40:1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith the your God.
    2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her that her warfare is accomplish, that her iniquity is pardoned; for she hath received of the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.
    Psalm 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
    Psalm 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets not harm.
    Psalm 113:3 For the risen of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of LORD is to be praised.
    Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the risen of the sun. When the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. (KJV)
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, O ye his angels that excel in strength that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (KJV)

7. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over this post.
    I THANK YOU LORD FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE DOING NOW.  I THANK YOU FOR RESURRECTION LIFE MORE IN ABUNDANCE. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE, FAITHFULNESS, LOVE, PEACE, BLESSINGS AND Vace. in jesus name
    Proverbs 3:10 Honor the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase. 11 So that your barns will be filled with plenty. And your vats will overflow with new wine, 12 My son, despise not chastisement of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction.
    In Jesus name I Receive financial blessings, favor, wealth, prosperity and healing into my life. I receive the total manifestation of expected income form unexpected sources. I thank you for divine assignments, divine appointments and open doors of opportunity to fullfil my destiny. I thank you for love, peace, blessings and Vice. in jesus name
    Proverbs 10:22 The blessings of the LORD make me rich and he adds not sorrow with it.
    Matthew 19:26 Jesus look at them and said, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
    Deuteronomy 28:8 The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand, and he will bless you, in the land which the LORD your God give you.
    Deuteronomy 28:5 Your basket and your kneading will be blessed.
    ilippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
    2 Chronicles 25:9 Amasiah asked the men of God, but what about the hundred talents, I paid fr this Israelite troops? The men of God replied, “The Lord can give you much more than that.
    Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open thee his good treasure the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season and to bless the work of thine hand; and thou shall lend into many nations, and thou shall not borrow.
    Proverbs 10:22 The blessings of the Lord make rich and he adds not sorrow with it.
    I thank you Lord
    PSALM 103 20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels that excel in strength that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

8. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

PSALM 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels that his mighty ones that excel in strength that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (KJV)
    2 SAMUEL l8 17 And Behaian the son of Jehoida was over both the Cherethites and the Pelethites; and David’s son were chief rulers.(KJV)
    2 TIMOTHY 4 19 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. (KJV)
    LOVING FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR WISDOM AND GUIDANCE I THANK YOU FOR   THE CALL, FAVOR, DELIVERANCE, RESURRECTION LIFE MORE IN ABUNDANCE,  I THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, PEACE, BLESSINGS AND Vice.in jesus name

9. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

PSALM 103 20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.(KJV)
    2 SAMUEL 8 17 And Sadock the son of Ahitub and Ahimelec the son of Abiathar were priests and Senaiah was the scribe. 18 And benaiah the son of Jehoiada was over both the Cherethites and Pelethites And David’s son were chief rulers, (KJV)
    2 TIMOTHY 4 15 Of whom be thou ware also; he hath greatly withstood our words. (KJV)
    GALATIANS 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, and envying one another
    FATHER GOD, I THANK YOU FOR DELIVERANCE, WISDOM AND GUIDANCE, I THANK YOU FOR THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT, YOUR FAITHFULNESS, FAVOR AND RESURRECTION LIFE MORE IN ABUNDANCE, I GOT A CALL, I THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER, THE LOVE, PEACE, BLESSINGS AND VE. in jesus name.

10. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

Nahum 2 13 Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will burn her chariots in the smoke, and the sword shall devour thy young lions: and I will cut off thy pray from the earth, and thy voice from thy messengers shall not more be heard.(KJV)
    Father, GOD,  I thank you and for deliverance and prayers answered. I thank you for doing things exceedingly abundant. I thank you for favor wisdom, love, guidance, blessings and VE. in jesus name .

11. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

HEAVENLY FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR DELIVERANCE AND PRAYERS ANSWERED. I THANK YOU FOR DOING THINGS EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANT. I THANK YOU FOR FAVOR, WISDOM, LOVE, GUIDANCE, BLESSINGS AND VE. in jesus name

12. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

FATHER GOD, I LOVE YOU, I THANK YOU FOR THE TIMES AND SEASONS, THE CALLS, ADVICE AND PRAYERS ANSWERED.  I THANK YOU FOR THE GRACE, MERCY, PEACE AND LOVE. in jesus name.

13. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

FATHER GOD, I LOVE YOU, I THANK YOU FOR TIMES AND SEASONS,THE CALLS,  AND PRAYERS ANSWERED. I THANK YOU FOR WISDOM, GRACE, MERCY, PEACE AND LOVE. I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE LOVE, PEACE, YOUR SERVICE. LOVE in jesus name.

14. *VICTORY7897*Caleb700Samul15:23Jos1224Fountainfjoy
    Midlothian, Virginia
    975   Posts

3: 17 AM
    FATHER I LOVE YOU GOD.  I THANK YOU FOR TIMES AND SEASONS. NOW, I GOT THE CALL. I REJOICE IN THE LORD. I THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS ANSWERED,  JESUS CHRIST THE SON, FAVOR, PEACE, AND VECE. in jesus name.

15. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

I LOVE YOU GOD, I THANK YOU FOR TIMES AND SEASONS. NOW I GOT THE CALL. I REJOICE IN THE LORD. I THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS ANSWERED, JESUS CHRIST THE SON, FAVOR, PEACE, AND VECE. in jesus name

16. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MICAHG337Luk512FINaCesPowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    2080   Posts

I LOVE YOU GOD. NEVERTHELESS THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDS SURE.  IN MEEKNESS BEING STRONG IN THE GRACE OF CHRIST JESUS. I THANK YOU FOR THE CALL 7, MY SON, TIMES AND SEASONS, PRAYERS, AND VECE. in jesus name.