SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

1. JUICEJUICE11550
    HEMPSTEAD
    10   Posts

HELLO,

MY NAME IS JOYCE AND I’M STILL IN A HOME THAT HAS BEEN FORECLOSED ON AND IN NEED OF A SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.  FOR THOSE THAT KNOW MY SITUATION WITH ME HAVING A DISABLED DAUGHTER AND NOWHERE TO GO, PLEASE COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ME FOR MANIFESTATION OF A MIRACLE TO COME THROUGH BEFORE MY NEXT COURT DATE JULY 23, 2010.  I’M WEATHERING THROUGH THIS STORM AND THE DEVIL IS COMING AGAINST ME FROM EVERY DIRECTION AND WANT ME TO GIVE UP IN WHICH I’M NOT.  I THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU.

2. ServantoftheLord
    Memphis
    447   Posts

Father in heaven, you hear the cry of your daughter.  Please release to her God a financial breakthrough/miracle so that she may be able to stop foreclosure on her home.  God there are so many people facing the same situation as she is.  You alone God can come through for them.  Its funny how man can be indifferent to the needs of people because they are in a position to throw around their weight.  Give her the peace she needs right now and hope in her situation.  I truly stand in the gap for everyone who is homeless, hungry, and ill on today Lord.  We are to cast our cares on you.  We are doing that on today.  In Jesus name I pray.  AMEN!!!

3. lynncurtis
    337   Posts

I’m very sorry for the ordeal you are having to endure. This storm will pass.  It has too.  The lessons you take with it will be life-long and a testimony to others.

Living God, we come before you with praise to thank you that this family is still in their home so far.  Father please make a way out of no way.  If You have prepared a greater place for them to live, or something better down the road for them, please guide them there quickly and without further hindrance. 

Bless them with the income to restore their livelihood.  Wipe away their tears and give them lasting joy and happiness.

In Jesus’ Name please come quickly.  Amen.

JUICEJUICE11550 - 01 July 2010 01:41 PM

HELLO,

MY NAME IS JOYCE AND I’M STILL IN A HOME THAT HAS BEEN FORECLOSED ON AND IN NEED OF A SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.  FOR THOSE THAT KNOW MY SITUATION WITH ME HAVING A DISABLED DAUGHTER AND NOWHERE TO GO, PLEASE COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ME FOR MANIFESTATION OF A MIRACLE TO COME THROUGH BEFORE MY NEXT COURT DATE JULY 23, 2010.  I’M WEATHERING THROUGH THIS STORM AND THE DEVIL IS COMING AGAINST ME FROM EVERY DIRECTION AND WANT ME TO GIVE UP IN WHICH I’M NOT.  I THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU.

4. warriorofchrist
    2584   Posts

Father,
    I lift up Joyce before You and ask for nothing less than a supernatural miracle! Step right into this situation and work it together for Joyce’s good. I stand on the authority of Your Word, “And we know, that ALL things work together for good, to them who love God, to them, who are the called according to His purpose.”

Thank You for being an on time God! You have never been late and I thank You for being the Righteous Judge and Jesus is our Advocate,who has never lost a case and Jesus pleads Joyce’s case before You night and day. Go into that courtroom before Joyce and pave the way. You have the final say so in this matter and we know it ain’t over til you say it is over!

Thank You for the necessary funds to pay the note. I pray every need be met, according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus!

5. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father, You have been faithful, we stand in agreement and ask that the financial burden be lifted. In Jesus name. amen.  love ya