I am weary

1. Merdynes
    Charleston
    8   Posts

Saints, please pray for me.  I am weary.  I am a 38 year old single woman that have a full plate right now.  The Lord just brought my 62 yr old mother through a triple bypass.  This was a scary time for me and her.  The doctors kept telling us that she had an increase risk of death. It hurt so bad to see my mother so hurt and scared but the Lord was there with us every step of the way. She is currently in a nursing home being rehabilitated. Glory be to God. My weariness comes from other family members that are dependent upon me also.  I currently have 5 family members besides myself who currently live in my apartment.  No one helps me pay the bills.  I have to pay a $500 electric bill they ran up and the rent.  I stop cooking and purchasing food for them to soften the living cost due to the high electric bill.  I don’t know how they have been eating these last few months.  I now have a brother writing me from jail who needs money and a place to live.  I just can’t take on another person and their problems or I will crack right down the middle.  I want to just pack my bags and leave for my own sanity but the Holy Spirit keeps telling me that is not the right thing to do.  I feel like I am in hell.  I am very unhappy. It is my desire to help people as God expects us to.  I think I am in over my head with my family.  I am almost 40yrs and just want to live the second part of my life in peace without carrying such burdens as I do now.  My sister abandoned her three children and the Lord told me to take them in.  This was 6 years ago.  When I was younger, I took care of 6 kids, my mother, worked full time and went to school at night. I had the strength.  Now, I don’t have the strength to take care of all these people.  I just don’t want it anymore. Help.  A weary saint.

2. deeandmichael
    1   Posts

Hello weary,

I am praying for you right now, for guidance, wisdom,  and that you will renewed strength.

Love you,

dee

3. M3L
    6   Posts

Jesus thank you for being you and for all you do. Thank you for this life and for all we are about to recieve. Please give my sister strength and see her through this hard time. Sister weary all we can do is have faith and the Lord will see us through. He is never late he is always on time. I know how you feel and I too have grown weary. I have been told over the last few weeks that when it all just gets soo tough to praise God. Everytime something wrong happens praise God and he will see us through. So as hard as it seems just praise him. I am sure they told me this information for good reason. I hope things get better for you and I pray for your guidance wisdom and strength.
    Love you

4. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father, I ask that You step into this situation and heal this broken family. Father we know that Your word says You will never put any more on us that we can’t handle but we know that we take stuff on us without You so I ask that Merdynes be lifted up and be given the strength and stamina she needs to help this family. I ask that You send divine connection to all of them and that financial help come also. I also ask in agreement with other saints.I ask all in the name of Jesus. amen. I do a daily teaching that would possible help you and others that I would love to send. You are in a spot but God can lift you up and out if you do His word. He does have a way out. I also would answer any mail you send and try to help you in any way with applying the word of God to every situation. carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com.  this is my ministry. I am not a councelor, but i do apply the word and I do trust in the word. If we do what it says we will have the victory over every situation. love and blessings

5. MsTLewis
    7   Posts

Father we know that you will not put more on us than we can bear. If this is Your Will to have these people there then give this woman the strength to get through until her purposed has been served. If this is not You God I ask that you remove these things out of her life. You are a God of Your Word and You are faithful. Give her the needs and then some. In Jesus’ name. Amen

6. ShunamiteWoman10
    Washington
    13   Posts

“Father, You see my weariness, my discouragement. It seems that my patience is exhauted, and Iam very discouraged. I am very weary of dealing with family members, and financial problems. My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to Your Word. Lord, I come to You, and You give me rest. I take Your yoke upon me and learn of You, for You are gentle and humble in heart, and I will find rest for my soul. Your yoke is easy, and Your burden is light. I look to You, Lord, and Your strength; I seek Your face always. You are my Refuge and Strength, an ever-present help in trouble. O my Strength, I watch for You; You, O God, are my Fortress, my loving God. O my Strength, I sing praise to You.  Father, You give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in You, Lord, will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. Father, Your grace is sufficient, and I will not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time I will reap a harvest if I do not give up. I am strong in You, Lord, and in Your mighty power. ”  In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.  Meditate on the following Scripture References: (Psa 119:28, 46:1, 27:14, 59:9,17, 27:1, 3:3-4, 9:1; Matth 11:28-30; 1 Chron 16:11; Isa 40:29-31; Exo 15:2, 13; Jam 1:2-4; Neh 8:10; Heb 12:3; 2 cor 12:9; Gal 6:9 and Eph 6:10).  Satuate your mind and spirit, with THE WORD OF GOD. Get some help from family members, or church family, if possible. KNOW WHEN TO SAY NO, AND MEAN IT.  GOD DOESN’t MEAN FOR YOU TO HELP EVERYBODY. The family member that’s being release from jail, tell him the truth, that you already have a house full.The ones that can work, tell them they must help financially. Stay encouraged, stay in the Word, and don’t give into the enemies lies about leaving.