Prayer for my son’s release from prison and total healing (emotionally and spiritally)

1. Woman of Faith4
    1   Posts

Dear GOD,

Please release my son from prison and get him the help he so badly need.  My son was accused of a terrible crime by a relative that I was raising through the system.  She had a baby and wanted to move out on her own but the government wouldn’t allow her.  She did everything for me to turn my back on her and her daughter and put them out, but I wouldn’t. She wanted out so bad that she lied and said my son pull out a gun and hit her.  I was standing right there and he did not have a gun.  She woke up that morning and started picking with and kept provoking him to get into with her.  Yes they did get into a minor pushing and shroving,but that was it.  She really put on a performence for the police.  After all of that, she was asked not only by her daughter ‘s grand mother but other people as well wether she was hurt or what happen really happen,  And she laughed and said no.  Prior to that she and her friend started slicing my tires and that night after my son was arrested she and her friends broke into my truck, she has called playing on my phone from the group home they moved her to and then she came to my home and wrote all over my door.  She’s even went on facebook and stressed how she hated me and my son, yet in the same breath said she loved GOD.

I had to go tho court to take out a protection order against her just so that she would stop harrashing us.  Now she wants to tell the truth about my son not having a gun but she’s affraid that if she tell’s the truth she will get locked up for making a false police report.

GOD please help save my son and release him from prison and give him enough strength, wisdom and power to over come the now addition he has to smoking weed.  Please GOD direct or encourage the judges to set him free so that he can get his life together and go off to college like he wants too.  He just graduated from high school June 2010. 

Also, GOD, please bless me with enough money so that I can get married and stop living in sin.  Make a way so that I do not have be stressed, or strined or having any worries in this furture marriage.

Wanda

2. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Hi Wanda, I do a daily teaching and would like you to have it for I know that it will help you. I also will write when you write please contact me at anytime carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com.  Father I come asking in behalf of this young man, that while he is in doc, that You will use it for his good, and cause him to come to know You and seek You and YOur word. I ask that he be set free so that he can worship you on the other sides of the bars, and that he will; serve You and Your kingdom. I pray for this mom, for I do understand where she is at. I ask that You give her the wisdom, knowledge and discernment from Your word to be able to forgive this girl and to go on with her life living with and seeking You. I ask that You help her as she is going through this storm to let her know that YOu are right there with her and she will come through this and it too shall pass. I ask for divine connection to come for her, to help her as she is going through this. Isa.26:3~You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is stayed on You because he trusts in YOU> I claim this Scripture for Wanda, and her son, and that no weapon formed against him shall prosper and the tongue that has rose against him, he will show to be in the wrong. I ask for the conviction to come from Your HOly Spirit to this young lady and that she will go and do what is right. I plead the blood of Christ over this family and this situation. and it is in the name of Jesus that I have the authority to come to You Father. amen.

3. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

FATHER, I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER.  I ASK YOU ALSO TO RELEASE THIS INNOCENT BOY FROM PRISON , TO FIND THE WAY OF THE LORD.  FATHER I ALSO ASK YOU TO GIVE HIM THE STRENTH AND WILLINGNESS TO GIVE UP HIS ADDICTION TO WEED. I PRAY PEACE OVER THIS ENTIRE FAMILY.  MAY SHE HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT IS GOD’S WILL AND TESTIFY THAT HE IN FACT IS INNOCENT AND THAT HE BE RELEASED ASAP.  SHIP

4. saffold
    milwaukee
    27   Posts

I touch and agree with you that your son will be released and he will be able to sign up for school, stand on agreement with me for my son to be released also god is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think it is done because we are in agreement. You can email me and we can pray together until they are released. Virtous1@Gmail.com
    My name is Robin. Be encouraged god bless you