Prayer for clarity

1. MsBirdie
    4   Posts

Please pray with me that I gain clarity and understanding in the relationship that I have with my boyfriend, that I know whether or not he is actually the man that I am to spend the rest of my life with.  Pray that I come to understand him and myself so much better, that I gain the right perspective, and that fear of being alone does not rule my actions. Pray that God gives me the right words to say to him so that he understands me. Pray the he develops a much closer relationship with God and is not so centered on self.

2. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

MSBIRDIE;  SAY THIS EVERY DAY DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING BY PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED.  ALWAYS GIVE THANKS TO HIM IN ADVANCE GET ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK HIM THESE QUESTIONS HE WILL ANSWER YOU. GOD’S PEACE WILL KEEP YOUR MIND AND HEART CLEAR AND IN CHRIST JESUS THE PEACE THAT GOD GIVES IS SO GREAT WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT.  SHIP

3. lynncurtis
    337   Posts

Ship is giving you very sound advice of being anxious for nothing, but with prayer and supplication making your requests known.

Line the man up with the Word of God and what He says that love is.  Compare his character to that of Christ Jesus.  This will be your starting benchmark as you await God’s revelation.  Is he striving toward the mark? 

What of his actions regarding the things of God? You’ll know every tree by its fruit.

4. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

A WOMAN’S HEART SHOULD BE SO HIDDEN IN GOD THAT A MAN HAS TO SEEK HIM JUST TO FIND HER.~~ MAX LUCADO.said that.~~  STAY CLOSE TO GOD, LISTEN TO HIS VOICE, SEEK HIM IN HIS WORD DAILY AS YU PRAY. AND DO NOT FEAR, FOR HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.  LOVE YA.    I do a daily teaching and also will write when you write. please feel free to contact me at anytime, carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com. I am here to hear and help anyone who God sends   love ya

‹‹ TO RRASIER      LYNN CURTIS ››