Requesting Prayer for My Husband…Deliverance from Drug Addiction

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. mzrucker99
    Austin, Tx
    1   Posts

I am asking for your prayers, In the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the devil take his hands off of my husband and release him from the drug addiction.  I pray right now Father God, because I know that you are an on time God!  Father for the top of his head to the soles of his feet Dear God, Touch Lord Jesus!! For the Devil has no business touching what is rightfully yours Father!! Father I ask right now Jesus that wherever he is that with each breath Lord he inhales the essence of the Holy Spirit and it fills his lung Lord and restores your child and makes him whole again!! I ask that his mind be cleared lord and his body healed of the cravings of drugs Father.  For with you all things are possible. In the Mighty Name of Jesus I asks these things Lord. Amen and Amen.

C. Creecy-Rucker
    Austin, Tx.

2. MusicallyHIS
    FLORIDA
    114   Posts

YOU SAID, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!  He brings hope to hopeless situations. FATHER GOD, THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN HEAVEN. I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THIS HUSBANDS MIND. THIS BLOOD THAT THE POWER TO DELIVER AND HEAL! WASH THE MIND OF THE HUSBAND AND THESE LIES OF ADDICTION. WASH HIM LORD, WASH HIM! I ALSO PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THIS MARRIAGE COVENANT AND THE HOME OF THIS HUSBAND AND WIFE. GIVE HER STRENGTH, COURAGE, PATIENCE, AND LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I ASK YOU TO DESTROY, YES DESTROY ANY PLANS FROM BELOW TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE MARRIAGE AND OF DESTRUCTION. BE WITH THIS WIFE IN A VERY REAL WAY, THAT SHE MAY FEEL YOUR PRESENCE AND COMFORT. LORD, WE BELIEVE WHEN YOU SAY ALL IN YOUR WORD THAT YOU MAY REDEEM ANY MIND, HEART, MARRIAGE, SITUATION. I ASK THAT YOU WOULD DELIVER HIM SO EVERYONE CAN PRAISE THE NAME OF GOD OUR FATHER, THAT HE WOULD USE HIS TESTIMONY TO HELP OTHERS. WE GIVE YOU THANKS FOR WHAT YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING OUT. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, OUR REDEEMER, AMEN!!!!!!!!1

3. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father, I am in agreement with and pray fervently for this request. I ask that You send the help that this husband needs today. I bind every spirit of control and addiction from this man and ask that You guide him into the path prepared for his destiny. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.  blessings I want to tell you also that I do a daily teaching devotional to help you to know what to do and how to handle these lifes problems, and I would love to send it to you. carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com please contact me anytime and also I will add you to my daily prayers. I will also write back when you need someone to talk to . I have been through what you are going through right now and I do understand. love and blessings

4. lori
    109   Posts

Lord, May we here, stand in intercession for this husband with addiction.  We acknowledge that You are the Lord Almighty.  You are the first and You are the last, and apart from You there is no other God.  Make him witness to the fact that there is no other Rock but You.  Enable him to say with full assurance, “I know not one.” (Isa.44:6,8)  We say this in intercession for the man w addiction, that any idolatry of drugs be cast down in his mind.
    We know that addiction is a cruel yoke becuz it deceives unmercifully. it comes as a friend, promising to bring comfort.  it convinces us that we must wear it to survive.  nothing makes us feel so powerless.  it dictates our actions, and bends our knee to it.
    So, Lord, we come and we confess for this man, that we are grateful that his own heavenly Father is the Sovereign Lord who made the heavens and the earth and by His great power and outstretched arm.  Nothing is too hard for you! (Jer 32:17)  We confess that he is overwhelmed by the task ahead, but is thankful that You have authority over all things.  Heaven is Your throne and earth is Your footstool (Matt 5:35); therefore, anything over his head is under Your feet!  Bring him to the right mindset and heartset to HATE this addiction and begin the first steps of his breakthrough!  In Jesus name we pray, amen.