New affordable place apartment or a rented house

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. terrilee
    INDIANA
    136   Posts

I JUST HAD AN ANSWER TO A REQUEST FOR MY DAUGHTER & HUSBAND TO GET A NICE HOME TO LIVE IN , THIS WAS IN PENSACOLA, FL. GOD BLESS THEM WAY MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE ! I PRAY GOD WILL GIVE YOU ALL A MIRACLE TOO ! THEY GOT A TOTALLY REMODELED HOUSE , BEAUTIFUL ! BRAND NEW APPLIANCES VERY NICE ONES, LOW RENT, GOD IS SO GOOD ! WE GOT TO HELP THEM MOVE, PRAY BELIEVING & GOD WILL ! COME THROUGH. LORD I PRAY   FOR THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY, I THANK YOU FOR MEETIG ALL THEIR NEEDS ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS !

2. JasonBarnes
    Mishawaka
    38   Posts

Father I pray that this person grows in love and affection for you. I pray that this person understands that when we seek you, you will give us the desires of our heart. I pray that this person understands that when we give ourselves because we love you and for the fact you gave us your Son to die for our sins so that we may have a relationship with you, and time and time again you move mountains for us. I can’t pray that this person gets what they ask for and then turn from you. Show this person if they seek you and live by your word, they will have whatever they need. In Jesus name, Amen!

3. littlesweetladies@yahoo.com
    Long Beach
    2   Posts

I would like someone out there to agree that we will have favor to find an apartment or a rented house that is affordable.

I need the Lord’s wisdom in this and he knows I cannot do it without him in this.

He has to be in this.

So, we need an intervention, and favor with God and man in this and also in the finance area too.  We need extra money there are cuts, and layoff everywhere so, the Lord needs to come through for us.

God has to do the impossible in this situation right now. The word says “faith” is now so I believe and declare that you God have to come through for me and my family in Jesus Name only and I plead the blood over this situation. God bring it to pass.

I need someone to agree that the extra finances will come.

Thanks