Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. JUICEJUICE11550
    HEMPSTEAD
    10   Posts

THIS IS MY REQUEST FROM EARLIER TODAY 8-25-10:

I’M REQUESTING ANOTHER PRAYER FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I.  MY DISABLED DAUGHTER AND I ARE STILL IN A HOUSE THAT HAS BEEN FORECLOSED MONTHS AGO BY GODS GRACE & FAVOR.  AS MY PRIOR REQUEST I ASKED FOR PRAYER THAT WE WOULDN’T LOSE THIS HOME.  THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO ME IN 2007 AND SAID “YOU CAN HAVE THE HOUSE” BUT OF COURSE DOUBT AND FEAR STARTED TO BE STIRRED UP IN ME BY THE DEVIL.  I TOLD THE BANK THAT WE WANTED TO BUY THE HOUSE. SO 2 MONTHS AGO THEY CAME AND DID A APPRAISAL.  I WENT TO COURT ON AUGUST 16, 2010 AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD SELL THE HOUSE TO US FOR $270,000 WITH REPAIRS AND FOR $180,000 AS IS.  GLORY BE TO GOD, I WANTED TO SHOUT IN THE COURT HALLWAYS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS.(I DID SHOUT ON MY WAY TO MY VEHICLE AND IN IT….LOL)  I’M NOW ASKING FOR PRAYER AND TO COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ME FOR A ABUNDANT SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH/MIRACLE TO PAY THIS HOUSE OFF IN FULL AND THAT IT WOULD MANIFEST BEFORE MY NEXT COURT DATE OF AUGUST 30, 2010. I REALLY DON’T WANT TO FINANCE (ONLY IF IT’S GODS WILL FOR US TO DO SO) BUT WE’RE GOING THROUGH NACA ON TODAY AUGUST 25, 2010.  I’M BELIEVING THAT GOD IS GOING TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS.  PLEASE PRAYER WARRIORS PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I.  I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATED.

August 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM

THE DEVIL HAS TRIED AGAIN.  WE DID NOT GET THE APPROVAL FOR THE $180,000 BUT WE DID GET A PRE-APPROVAL FOR $120,000.  I WAS TOLD TO HIRE A APPRAISER THAT WOULD GIVE ME THE APPRAISAL I NEED BECAUSE THE FIRST APPRAISAL WAS DONE VISUALLY BY A THE BROKERS ASSISTANT WHOSE NOT A PROFESSIONAL.  I HAVE TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL APPRAISER DO THE APPRAISAL AND I PRAY THAT AS A MATTER OF FACT I’M DECLARING IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT THEY WOULD AND THAT THE BANK WOULD AGREE WHEN I RETURN TO COURT WITH MY LAWYER ON MONDAY AUG 30, 2010.  I’M ASKING FOR PRAYER AND TO COME INTO AGREEMENT THAT MY MIRACLES AND FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH WILL MANIFEST BY THE TIME I GO BACK TO COURT.  PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I.  LOVE YOU ALL

GOD BLESS

‹‹ DEAR WARRIOROFCHRIST      GOODNIGHT FRIENDS ››