Prayer for my Son Addicted to Marijuana

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. bdenise54@aol.com
    Ellenwood
    1   Posts

My son has an addiction to marijuana, and is in denial.  He has a 15 month old son, no job, and has completed 4 years of college.  He seems to have no aspirations, and rely on weed to get him through each day.  I dont understand him.  His mood and temple is volatile at best.  I am 55 years old and have never smoked anything in my life.  I know that I brought him up in the church, believing in God and his goodness and mercy, but it seems as though I cant reach him now.  I dont know who this person is inhabiting my sons body.  Please pray for his deliverance, and that he find peace, and learn to depend on Gods grace, metcy and goodness.  Please pray for me that I reamain steadfast, and strong through this ordeal.  I know that God is my source of strength and a constance friend is he.  Please pray for us.  My son need healing and deliverance.  I need healing and deliverance because, I am so disappointed in the choices he has made in his life.  I know God can turn him around.

2. lori
    109   Posts

my heart goes out to u.  nothing is so disappointing as when we watch our own children make bad choices—-and not want to change!

Lord, what will it take for this young man to see the error of his ways?  only U know that, Lord.  so here we are, asking U to send some angels on assignment to set up circumstances to bring this young man to a complete knowledge and love of U, Jesus.  We bind satan from this mother’s home and property, that he may not mettle with anything belonging to her family and we rebuke him and all of his crafty ways.  instead Lord, fill this mom with the patience that is required of this situation, that she have Your strength to act in love when she speaks and interacts w her son and his child.  May You calm her thoughts, Lord, that she may not have fear or show fear to her grandchild.  May she stay grounded in Your Word, filling her senses with only the truth of Your word, despite the facts that are before her eyes.  May she realize that she is through parenting this child, as he is grown, and that their relationship be one of friendship, where she helps him, speaks encouragement, does not judge or act self-righteously, but prays fervently instead.  grant her the grace to do that Lord, so she doesnst chase her son away further.  i ask this in Jesus name, amen.

3. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father in agreement with Lori in this prayer, I ask also for You to give bdenise the power from Your word to be able to rebuke this spirit of depression off of and out of her son. I ask that she shows him only the love of Jesus and no harsh or fearful words. I ask for You to help her and to give her the strength she needs to go through this life lesson of her son. I ask that she know that You are doing a work in her son and Your son and when he comes through he will have a wonderful testimony to give and show others to lead them into Your kingdom. I ask for this mom just to take this son and hand him to You Father, to have her to put him in Your big hands so that You can do this work that needs to be done in him, and to release him to You. EVERY bit of it is released and cast to Jesus. I want this mom to know that I understand what she is going through for I too have a son, couple of them in fact, and they are being transformed as we speak, by You and it was when I finally trusted You enough to give them to You. I want her to be able to experience this freedom that You gave me when I did this Father, for You not only took my children and are working on them as we speak, but you also started a good work in me and I have never known such freedom as the freedom that You gave me when You said “take My yoke for it is light” WoW, Father, it is light, and I want bdenise to know this freedom. Father I ask all in the name of Jesus for this family to be set free. amen.  love and peace to your family today   bdenise, I do a daily teaching that would help you so much if you will do what they teach. I would love to send it to you and also will answer any time you need someone to hear for this is what our Father has me doing at this time, and I want to serve you in the best way that I can, and it is through Him giving me words to teach. I also will add you to my prayers daily and hope that you do contact me. carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com Will be waiting to hear from you

4. ntbelser@verizon.net
    Philadelphia
    2   Posts
    bdenise54@aol.com - 22 April 2010 11:51 AM

My son has an addiction to marijuana, and is in denial.  He has a 15 month old son, no job, and has completed 4 years of college.  He seems to have no aspirations, and rely on weed to get him through each day.  I dont understand him.  His mood and temple is volatile at best.  I am 55 years old and have never smoked anything in my life.  I know that I brought him up in the church, believing in God and his goodness and mercy, but it seems as though I cant reach him now.  I dont know who this person is inhabiting my sons body.  Please pray for his deliverance, and that he find peace, and learn to depend on Gods grace, metcy and goodness.  Please pray for me that I reamain steadfast, and strong through this ordeal.  I know that God is my source of strength and a constance friend is he.  Please pray for us.  My son need healing and deliverance.  I need healing and deliverance because, I am so disappointed in the choices he has made in his life.  I know God can turn him around.

5. ntbelser@verizon.net
    Philadelphia
    2   Posts

Every child of God has been given a promise of victory over the enemy.  Now that you have recognize who the enemy is and what his tactic are “speak” life into your som.  Because you are his mother and have the authority , take a stand against the work of the enemy. 

Satan, I command you and all of your demon forces of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ, to leave presence of this family.

Please continue to write me at ntbelser@verizon.net