Boss has a controlling Spirit

1. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

CONTROLLING PEOPLE HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM. SHE IS PROBABLY JEALOUS OF YOUR TALENTS AND ABILITIES. I PRAY NOW ON THE AUTHORITY OF THE BLOOD AND WORD OF JESUS THAT SATAN TAKE HIS HANDS OFF YOU AT THE WORKPLACE. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER.  I SPEAK LIFE INTO YOUR TRAINING. I ASK FATHER GOD TO GRANT YOUR PRAYERS FOR PASSING TRAINING AND IT SHALL BE DONE. IN JESUS’ NAME I PRAY.  YOU ARE DOING RIGHT TAKING THIS SITUATION TO GOD AND LETTING HIM MOVE THROUGH YOU AT WORK. ALLOW GOD TO CONTROL THIS SITUATION. TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF IT. I WISH YOU EVERY SUCCESS AND PRAY TO THE FATHER THAT YOU WILL BE PROMOTED AND MOVE ON. AS FOR YOUR BOSS, I WOULD PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS, AND MERCY FOR HER, THAT WAY IT WILL NO LONGER AGGRAVATE YOU. YOU ARE BLESSED.  SHIP

2. Sh!!!
    England
    2   Posts

Please pray for me. I have been working hard in my job for almost 3 years as Deputy Manager. I have worked with three bosses in this short time and had to take it on as Acting Manager when they could not find a permanent replacement and I enjoyed it!

I have been working with my boss for almost a year and find that she has a controlling, jealous spirit. I want to move on to become a manager myself. In fact when I came to the job, the first manager was supposed to authorise my training but left and I have been waiting ever since( I can’t take on the Manager’s job without this specific training).

This lady thinks she owns me but I know JESUS paid the price for me. I find it difficult to deal with her and feel like she is deliberately trying to make me feel uncomfortable in order to force me to leave of my own accord. I have seen her do it to others and before they left, she had spoken of her intentions for these others.

Please pray for a hedge of protection around me and my boundaries. Pray that she authorises my training, I get accepted on the course and am able to finally leave this place with a blessing so that I can be a blessing to other people in my own department.

Fran