Prayers for Bishop Eddie Long Family

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Jzzzz
    1   Posts

Please pray for the survivors of Bishop Eddie Long’s deceit..pray that what was done in the dark wil continue to come into the light.  Pray that the unforgiveable will one day be forgiven and that those who are blind will one day see.  In Jesus name.  Amen

2. msmary
    Duluth
    1   Posts

I am also in prayer with the Pastor Long and his family.  This only proves that the Bible is true. 
    The same things which happen back then to Joseph is still happening over 3000 years later.  But God is faithful and He will protect His own. 

Apparently the Bishop must have been making some progress and he had become a threat in the gay community. 

I pray he does not do what the unbelievers, nonbelievers and satan worshipers want.  He owe the world no explanation for we are not of this world.  This world was what cructified Jesus.

I pray you keep your strength up…for this too shall pass.

Mary

3. Krushon
    1   Posts

I would like to Pray for my pastor Bishop Eddie L Long, I am praying for you and your family and may the Lord protect you and watch over you. Allow the Lord to be your strength and guide and may the presence of the Lord allow this to be your strength.  I pray for the accusers as well. The enemy is at work and his job is to steal, kill, and destroy if he can do this he knows your name will not be great, but God knows your name.  But what the devil meant for evil God will turn it around for the good.

God Bless you Bishop

Krushon

4. Godismyjoy
    Memphis
    291   Posts

The bible says judge ye not. and I am not here to judge. I stand in agreement with you,the New Birth family, and the Long Family.

Be blessed,

Diane

5. anngel4u
    New Orleans
    1   Posts

Good Morning,

Please join me in prayer for Bishop Eddie Long, his family, and the Saints of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.  A Lawsuit filed on yesterday, has accused Pastor, Bishop Eddie Long of coercing young men.

According to scripture: Luke 6:37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.  Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Bishop Eddie L. Long is the senior pastor of the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, Lithonia, Georgia, United States.  He first served as pastor in 1987 for a congregation consisting of just more than 300 members.  Since his installation, New Birth’s Missionary Baptist Church.

Peace and Blessings

Barbara