I Need A Miracle To Pay My Bills,For I Have Five Homeless People In My Home!

1. miraclemaiden
    Nashville Tennessee 37207
    2   Posts

I need a miracles from God to pay my bills for I have five homeless people living in my home. Only one of them is working and he gives me $50.00 per week and I’m on a fixed income which is SSI and SSA. My husband the late Rev.Otis Newsom died who was the Pastor of Holy United Church Of God! I’am the founder and I’m striving to build The Missionaries Of God Organization,for GOD SAID YE SHALL BE NATIONWIDE!!!
    I have been having a very hard time trying to build this non-profit organization for many
    years,yet no avail but I know that God can wrought miracles,for the church came by the working of miracles! I also know that he’s a right now God and I beleive that the miracle is already in progress! I don’t have a church building but I’m doing the work that God has adained for me. I need this prayer request to go all over the web,for I have tried everything that I thought that would work. I have back rent that’s due and my electric bill is past due at the NES here in Nashville,TN.

Please pray with me about these request! I need money for the 501c3 tax number,perhaps there may be someone who can help me with this in order to get it done!

Sincerely and truly, Dr;Evangelist,Martha L Newsom

Email:mother_martha77@yahoo.com

May God Bless All In All In Jesus’s Name,Amen

2. miraclemaiden
    Nashville Tennessee 37207
    2   Posts
    miraclemaiden - 04 October 2010 07:06 PM

I need miracles from God to pay my bills for I have five homeless people living in my home. Only one of them is working and he gives me $50.00 per week and I’m on a fixed income which is SSI and SSA. My husband, the late Rev.Otis Newsom died who was the Pastor of Holy United Church Of God! I’am the founder and I’m striving to build The Missionaries Of God Organization,for GOD SAID YE SHALL BE NATIONWIDE!!!
    I have been having a very hard time trying to build this non-profit organization for many
    years,yet no avail but I know that God can wrought miracles,for the church came by the working of miracles! I also know that he’s a right now God, and I beleive that the miracle is already in progress! I don’t have a church building but I’m doing the work that God has addained for me. I need this prayer request to go all over the web,for I have tried everything that I thought that would work. I have back rent that’s due and my electric bill is past due at the NES here in Nashville,TN.

Please pray with me about these request! I need money for the 501c3 tax number,perhaps there may be someone who can help me with this in order to get it done!

Sincerely and truly, Dr;Evangelist,Martha L Newsom

Email:mother_martha77@yahoo.com

May God Bless All In All In Jesus’s Name,Amen