Bringing a prodigal husband home..

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Twospirits
    1   Posts

Father,
    I ask you you today to bring in me peace and serenity in my time of trouble. Father, you know my husband has went on a wayward way, and I know you know what is going on within him more than I . I ask father that you bring him back home to his wife and family who love him unconditionally. I ask that you bind him from living in the bondage of sin, adultry and whatever else he may be out there enticing himself in. I ask you Father to please put the of hedge of thorns around him to keep him safe and keep those whom may wish harm on him to stay away. I ask that you provide me with patience and strength to get me thru ,what the enemy is bringing into our family . I ask Father that you will set about a course to save our marriage and every available resource available will save my husband from the trap he is in. I ask this other woman flees him quickly and satan is know longer to keeping him in this bondage.  I ask Father, that my husband learns his happiness will only be freed once he finds you again. I ask this in the name of Jesus..Amen

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

WHEN EVER A MAN STEPS OUT ON HIS WIFE,IT’S NOT THE OTHER WOMAN’S FAULT…SHE GOT CAUGHT UP IN WOE IS ME FROM HIM….....THAT WAS IN HIS HEART,BUT THE THOUGHT WAS IN HIS MIND….....PRAY THAT GOD OPEN BOTH OF THEIR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING AND REVEAL TRUTH,HIS WORD IS TRUTH,(JOHN CHAPTER 14) PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING HIS GODLY SORROW,,,AND THERE IS A DIFFRENCE…GODLY SORROW COMES FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT,HE WILL BE GRIEVED(AND GODLY SORROW WORKS TRUE REPENTANCE(2 Corinthians 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.SPEAK JOHN CHAPTER 10 OVER YOUR HUSBAND,AND FAMILY,AND ROMAN 10:9-10,EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6,AND PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 4

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT TO EVERYBODY,STOP THE GOSSIP YOU STARTED,IF YOU HAVE SURRENDERED HIM INTO THE LORD’S HANDS, REMEMBER
    DEATH AND LIFE IS IN THE POWER OF YOUR TONGUE,(PROVERBS)SO LEARN THE WORD OF GOD,WHILE GOD IS WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF…....STUDY HIS WORD ON PEACE,AND STRENGTH,THE LORD SAID HE WOULD KEEP YOUR MIND STAYED ON HIM,HE WILL KEEP YOU IN PERFECT PEACE.(ISAIAH 26:3)
    PUT HIM IN THE LORD’S HANDS,THEN LEAVE HIM THERE…PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HIS SPIRIT,SOUL,BODY, AND THAT THE FATHER WOULD SEND   LABOURERS TO HIM IN JESUS NAME.
    Luke 10:2 Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY IN THE LORD,
    GOD’S COVENANT WOMAN
    MARGRETA

3. theirmom3
    camden
    6   Posts

Heavenly Father,

I ask that you give this woman comfort in her tiime of need.  Give her the strength to make it through each day.  Father I know your Grace is sufficent for her.  I know that if she stays in pray and in Your will and Your word she will receive the destiny You have for her life. 

Lord I ask that You change her into the person you mean for her to be.  I ask that you change her husband to the man you would have him to be.  Father I ask that You help these people to turn back to You and to each other. 

Father I know that you can do all things but fail.  I believe that You are who You say You are, I believe You can do all things.  I know You have the power to restore this marriage, I know if it is Your will it will be done and if it is not, You are still God.  I ask that you give this sister patience to wait on You as You work out her situation.  Help her to hold on to Your unchanging hand.  Help her to know that when things seem to be there most difficult that is the time to hold on tighter,  to trust that You will do all You said You will do and more.

Father I ask that You mend and restore the broken marriages,  strengthen the weak marriages, and continue to bless those marriages that have been successful. 

I thank and praise You for all that you have done, all that you are doing right now and all those things yet to be. 

Father God I thank You today in advance for bringing this woman and her husband back together.  I thank You for restoring these other marriages.  I thank You Father for restoring my marriage and my home. 

In the matchless name of Jesus,

Amen.

Sister hold on, I am in the same place as you today.  I know that God is making a move in your life and mine.  Your husband and mine.  We need only to stand on His promises.  He is the God of Restoration and he will do for us what he has done for so many others.  Be Blessed

4. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father, I agree with these prayers and also ask that You give twospirits some of Your fresh breath, to let her know and feel Your presence while this time is passing. I ask also for the restoration of this home only for the change that it will be totally a house that praises and worships You Father. I ask that You send the divine help and connection needed to speak to this husband and bring him to his senses. I ask for deliverance of all unforgivness and stealing and cheating from each other. I ask that the love will return and a newness of life in this union that You put together. i ask for help In the name of Jesus. amen. I do a daily teaching that will help you along with the word of God and would like to send it. it is a simple teaching but when you apply His word and do what it says, you will find that things will start to change, within, and you will start getting the victories over all challenges and especially with the mind. carolynwuebbles@yahoo.com will be glad to send them and to help you in anyway that God gives me the ability to. love and blessings