ONLY GOD CAN OPEN OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR HIM,AND ONLY GOD CAN OPEN OUR SPIRITUAL EYES OF UNDERSTANDING,

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

GOOD MORNING,GRACE AND PEACE TO THE HOUSEHOLD OF
    FAITH IN JESUS NAME

ONLY GOD CAN OPEN OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR HIM,AND ONLY GOD CAN OPEN OUR SPIRITUAL EYES OF UNDERSTANDING,AND GIVE US REVELATION KNOWLEDGE. ONLY GOD CAN SET US FREE IN JESUS NAME,IF WE WANT TO BE FREE,FREE FROM HURTS,WOUNDS,LIES,ADDICTIONS,
    DEPRESSION,SELFISHNESS,LONELINESS,GUILT,SHAME,AND FROM THE PAST…....BUT WE HAVE A PART TO DO,WE MUST STUDY HIS WORD,GET RENEWED IN OUR MINDS WITH HIS WORD,LEARN HIS WORD,TALK HIS WORD ON WHAT YOU ARE BELIEVING HIM FOR,THE WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD DID NOT CONFER WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE,SHE SAID IN HER HEART,IF I CAN ONLY TOUCH THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT I KNOW I’LL BE MADE WHOLE…..THE LORD WANTS US TO TOTALLY,AND LITERALLY BELIEVE WHAT HE HAS SAID,THE WORKS THAT HE DID,THE WORKS HE IS DOING THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT,I KNOW THIS MAY BE HARD FOR SOME FOLKS,BUT IT’S A DECISION WE CAN MAKE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD,WITH HIS HELP, HOW? JUST GIVE YOUR HEART TO HIM IN ALL THINGS,YES IN ALL THINGS,IT PLEASES THE FATHER WHEN WE TRULY GIVE HIM ALL OF HEART,AND TRULY BELIEVE HIM,HE SAID NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE,HE SAID ONLY BELIEVE…...I UNDERSTAND WHY JESUS SAID THIS IS THE WORK THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM THAT SENT ME(John 6:29
    Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.)  JESUS COULD NOT DO MANY MIGHTY WORKS IN HIS HOMETOWN,BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF,THERE WAS ONLY A FEW WHO BELIEVED THAT HE WAS MORE THAN THE SON OF JOSEPH AND MARY,THAT HE IS TRULY THE SON OF GOD,AND THOSE FOLKS GOT HEALED.

Psalm 18:6
    In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Psalm 34:15
    The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Isaiah 30:21
    And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 32:3 And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 13:15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed;
    lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

IN HEBREWS CHAPTER 11:6…...BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD,BUT THEY THAT COME TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS,AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

LUKE 8:10And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

11Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

12Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

13They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

14And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

15But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. 16No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.

17For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

18Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4
    And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    James 5:4
    Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

1 Peter 3:12
    For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING,WISDOM TO APPLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN OUR EVERY DAY LIVING,THANK FOR OPENING OUR EARS TO HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING IN JESUS NAME,FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR HELPING AND GIVING US HOLY BOLDNESS TO OBEY YOU,NO MATTER WHAT OTHER FOLKS ARE DOING,GRACE TO TRUST,AND OBEY,YOU IN LOVE AND FAITH IN JESUS NAME,SO BE IT.